16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-30-2016, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2016 08:17 PM by tr30.)
Anyone know how to "force" visitor to share post in social media?
Hi all,
I would like to know an effective way(s) to let the website visitors to share and like my post before enable them to download my free ebooks?

I think I read it somewhere, but just can't remember the details of doing this... Hitface

Anyone know any good and valid (still working) plugin / code / script / theme / methods, or anything at all, that can do these?

Please kindly share the info with me or point to the thread(s), or the name of the plugin.

I just need them to opt-in and share my post in social media as much as possible.
And once they have done so, I'll let them download the ebooks.

Anyone having any great idea/suggestions are most welcome to chip in...
Thanks

Many thanks in advance for reading this and replying.
61heart
09-01-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Anyone know how to "force" visitor to share post in social media?
Hey there, you should try something like this
Magic Button :
https://it.wordpress.org/plugins/social-locker/

Let me know if that's what you were looking for,
All the best!
If you find any of my shares expired, feel free to pm me asking for reuploading! :-)
09-02-2016, 02:40 AM
wordpress.org/plugins/social-locker/
it does look workable...
I'll give it a try,
thank you very much. +rep
61heart
09-02-2016, 09:06 PM
My pleasure mate, thanks for the rep I appreciate it!
also have a check to this one :

Magic Button :
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/inspiredbonus/pluginsfree/390383_social-marketing-1.2.3.zip

Virus Total:
Magic Button :
https://virustotal.com/en/file/7a4e4d3351c2b719b07ba5be67788d066c67491ca5a3ba66e47ee499843e69b0/analysis/

all the best!
If you find any of my shares expired, feel free to pm me asking for reuploading! :-)
10-01-2016, 03:06 PM
You can prevent them from viewing other articles until they share something they visited
7.gif
I'm offering high-quality backlinks: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Back...rity-Sites
10-04-2016, 04:53 PM
social media locker is good. also i find wordpress ninja locker is great too.
11-08-2016, 07:54 AM
All those "locker" plugins, locked posts, paywalls, annoying popups and exit messages are making user experience bad and actually deterring people to read further, stay more on website, etc. Did you noticed how fast you are closing popup or going from the page instead of liking-sharing it? Yeah, other people are doing that, too. You can not force them to do something, you are insulting visitors with it. Make content worthwhile of reading and sharing and leave to users to decide if they want to share it or not, everything else is annoying and pushing them to another site where they are not pestered with shi-tty blocking.
11-08-2016, 11:54 AM
(11-08-2016 07:54 AM)azure293 Wrote:  All those "locker" plugins, locked posts, paywalls, annoying popups and exit messages are making user experience bad and actually deterring people to read further, stay more on website, etc. Did you noticed how fast you are closing popup or going from the page instead of liking-sharing it? Yeah, other people are doing that, too. You can not force them to do something, you are insulting visitors with it. Make content worthwhile of reading and sharing and leave to users to decide if they want to share it or not, everything else is annoying and pushing them to another site where they are not pestered with shi-tty blocking.

I wish I could award you more rep.
12-27-2016, 06:56 AM
(11-08-2016 07:54 AM)azure293 Wrote:  All those "locker" plugins, locked posts, paywalls, annoying popups and exit messages are making user experience bad and actually deterring people to read further, stay more on website, etc. Did you noticed how fast you are closing popup or going from the page instead of liking-sharing it? Yeah, other people are doing that, too. You can not force them to do something, you are insulting visitors with it. Make content worthwhile of reading and sharing and leave to users to decide if they want to share it or not, everything else is annoying and pushing them to another site where they are not pestered with shi-tty blocking.

It depends on how you are using the plugin. It is actually very effective if used properly
12-27-2016, 06:58 AM

It depends on how you are using the plugin. It is actually very effective if used properly
58.gif

21.gif