64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-25-2016, 07:50 AM
Anyone good with UBot?
Hello,

Sorry I know this is the wrong section but I can't post on Help section, any mod can move it.

I have UBOT community edition and I want to create something simple, anyone can help me out please leave your skype or add me plz

04-25-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Anyone good with UBot?
you can't export the bot in community edition, which means the bot are pretty useless.
05-05-2016, 06:00 AM
There are many video tutorials: http://www.ubotstudio.com/tutorials
Enjoi it!
05-05-2016, 06:05 AM
(04-25-2016 08:17 AM)cirkos Wrote:  you can't export the bot in community edition, which means the bot are pretty useless.
Do you mean compile ? Yes you can if you know how;)
05-05-2016, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 07:00 AM by _Ex_R3verS3r_.)
(05-05-2016 06:05 AM)timmol Wrote:  
(04-25-2016 08:17 AM)cirkos Wrote:  you can't export the bot in community edition, which means the bot are pretty useless.
Do you mean compile ? Yes you can if you know how;)
Yes! this version work and compiler also work for me! -->http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-UBot-Studio-v5-9-17-Developer-Edition?highlight=ubot+5

(05-05-2016 06:59 AM)REEND Wrote:  Yes! this version work and compiler also work for me! -->http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ght=ubot+5
67.gif
05-23-2016, 09:29 AM
Just purchased uBot a few months ago, decent with it off the bat, getting better quickly (at least according to the people helping me on the forum)..

1st, While i (now) strongly suggest purchasing if you plan on making anything worth selling (or just for personal use), the stand-alone compiler found on this forum still works. Search around for it, it's still here somewhere. "useless" just became "pretty useful".

2nd, although community edition is limited (i had it for just a few days prior to purchase, couldnt stand the limitations), some functions that aren't included in community are still usable - you just have to essentially make them yourself. You don't have the "ui html panel" option under your UI commands for example. Well, using Code View, you kinda do.. example...
Code:
ui html panel("<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN\" \"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd\">
<html><body>THIS WOULD BE THE PANEL IN NODE VIEW</body></html>)

Pop that in "Code View", hit Node View and be dazzeled. You now have ui HTML Panel as an option (in that project). The same rules applies to a fair amount of missing commands, but not all - things like Database, Sockets and few other command sections are actually plugins for whatever reason.

The point im trying to make is that, it seems the dev's at uBot didn't REMOVE commands for the community edition/standard/professional editions, merely made them inaccessible. A good amount of these can be worked around to some degree. Hell, the UI Editor that composes a large part of the $400 inflated price tag of Developers edition isn't even necessary. You can unpack .ubot files, and *surprise*, the code is seperated from a style file, containing JSON, CSS then HTML that you can edit, repack, and compile with standard or professional edition and *BOOM*, custom UI (css, images, etc), less the $400 price increase. Albeit the file needs a little work to let the JSON/CSS/HTML render properly, it's a way to not have a generic (or hideous) looking UI until you can afford the Dev upgrade (will be upgrading myself soon, regardless of these little loopholes).

Anywho, use your imagination, screw the main tutorial site (generic videos that, although helpful, really dont "flex" ubot usage..), there are TONS of videos on uBot, and even the older videos from years ago (uBot v3, v4) are still a good point from which to expand on. Biggest part of the learning process - The FORUM - if you have community, or any purchased version of uBot, the forum is THE place to be!. I've learned a ridiculous amount from the tight little community. It supports itself, helps itslef and drives the software forward in a huge way. Don't be a lurker, don't be shady, just dive right in with questions, answers ideas, etc. and you'll be amazed.

If anyone needs help with community, is considering purchasing/upgrading, has questions, ideas etc, hit me up here anytime. This is an amazingly powerful software, if you know the right places to be and how to go about it. Amazing piece of software.

7.gif