71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-22-2017, 08:54 PM
Anyone Interested In Horse Racing
Been betting for a long time. Mostly subscribe to ratings and tips from lesser known individuals. Buy a lot of systems also.

Recently one of the people I got tips from announced his 'retirement' to sunny climes. Looking to replace him when I got an email from "Harry The Horse Handicapper."

Got a free trial 7 days for just my email addy. Today is day 2 of my trial. As day 1 was pretty good I decided to share the next 6 days on the forum.

Basically he gives one horse in most handicap races. I have to decide which to bet on. The paid upgrade gives the 'best' betss from the shortlist. If the rest of the trial goes well, I will take up the paid option and share the tips here...if anyone is interested that is.

Here is the copy and paste of the email body for today. (Looks better in the email 'cause I don't know how to replicate the HTML on the forum posts).

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Essential Shortlist of Value For Money Potential Winners
Your daily dose of horses with a high probability of winning and quoted at value for money odds.

You have chosen the 7 day free trial to the ‘Shortlist’ so you get to choose which of the horses you will select to suit your betting preference.

You can upgrade to the Done For You Selections anytime you like. Obviously you should wait until your free trial ends before taking up membership. You will be offered the chance of membership the day before your free trial ends and again on the last day. The offer will be made in the ‘Shortlist’ free trial emails.

Should you not want to join our merry group of winners, your email address will be removed from our list and you will not be contacted further.
Yesterday was a very nice day for the shortlist with 6 winners from 12 runners; 50% hit rate! The winners were:

I'dliketheoption 3/1
Emerald Rose 4/1
Arnold 9/2
Rita’s Man 11/4
Southern Belle 13/2
Pearl Noir 7/2
Todays Shortlist of Value For Money Potential Winners:
Monday 22 May 2017

Towcester
2:00 Pembroke House
300 Bertie Lugg