12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-15-2017, 06:51 PM
Anybody using Paknetsolutions?
Just wondering if anyone else on the forum is using Paknetsolutions?? I started off with them in December, everything seemed to be working OK. Whenever I logged into the remote desktop, the login and pass fields were prefilled, so I was able to just log straight in, and access all the tools. But as from the beginning of February, I've just been getting the message saying wrong user or password. The username is still as it was originally, and when I type the password in manually, I just get that same message. Opened a support ticket on the 4th Feb, got no reply, so I updated the ticket again on 11th Feb. On the 13th Feb, I received an e-mail saying that as there had been no response from me within 48 hours, the ticket was now closed. I opened the ticket again yesterday morning ( 14th ), asking why they closed the ticket without even replying to it, but not really expecting an answer. Also noticed that they seem to be "Updating their servers" a lot more than expected when I try to login to the members area. Anybody else having issues with them??
02-19-2017, 05:16 AM
RE: Anybody using Paknetsolutions?
Don't touch them, I was with them and had to do a dispute with Paypal. Question is who do I go to now ?
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams
02-21-2017, 06:05 PM
I'm trying out scrapeboxsenukevps.com at the moment, working OK so far, but they are using the same script for their website, which makes it look similar to paknetsolutions. Whether or not they are connected, I have no idea, but guess I'll find out soon enough if they are.
02-22-2017, 04:15 AM
I am now trying superseovps.com and so far they are quick to reply to support questions, very friendly and very professional. Who knows what it will be like long term, but I am sure I will let you know :)
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams

75.gif