75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: Anybody checked out zapable?
charlypro, is this white label apps builder or it's developed in-house by you/ your team?
It's look cool, but in my humble opinion, your builder outlook/ interface does not look 100% professional. I think Zapable overall outllook better. In term of features - I will test in out and give some feedback soon.

Cheers!
The Best Forum I Ever Join - bestblackhatforum
If you love my shares, please encourage to share more! Thank you!
05-13-2015, 06:53 PM
Gbear your feedback will be appreciate may be the interface doen't like to you but the function and features are 100% professional and very easy to setup.
05-20-2015, 03:42 PM
hi looks great thanks for giving us access - what about push notifications? How much will this cost eventually?
The Best DFY Niche Site Builder Online - Get a Fully Automated Content, Affiliate or Ecom Dropship from NicheSiteStudio.com
05-23-2015, 09:10 AM
Hi janesays the push notification is unlimited you can use it as you want when the App is published.
07-13-2015, 06:20 AM
Hi! how much will it cost us to publish it?

(05-23-2015 09:10 AM)charlypro Wrote:  Hi janesays the push notification is unlimited you can use it as you want when the App is published.
39.gif
07-13-2015, 07:33 AM
how much is it to publish it?

(05-23-2015 09:10 AM)charlypro Wrote:  Hi janesays the push notification is unlimited you can use it as you want when the App is published.
07-13-2015, 12:59 PM
Do you means to publish the apps?

Google Play - $25
Apple Appstore - $99/year

As I know, push notification is free service from Google, that's why many apps developer bundle this functions in their development. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
The Best Forum I Ever Join - bestblackhatforum
If you love my shares, please encourage to share more! Thank you!
07-13-2015, 01:57 PM
when you create in app in the site that was given, when you go to click publish, you are prompted to enter information so that you are forwarded to paypal. so im wondering what's that for.

(07-13-2015 12:59 PM)gbear Wrote:  Do you means to publish the apps?

Google Play - $25
Apple Appstore - $99/year

As I know, push notification is free service from Google, that's why many apps developer bundle this functions in their development. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
07-14-2015, 10:03 AM
Have checked out zappable but I prefer seattle clouds based builders however I have also signed up at Onappbuilder which appears to have some good options although the templates are not as prolific as seattle clouds options but a great start. Can the owner of Onappbuilder please advise costs for publishing the app via Onappbuilder apart from the Google Play costs etc, especially for BBHF testers :)
07-14-2015, 11:14 AM
Zapable only offers 25 apps per month. Am I correct?
25.gif

45.gif