11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Anybody checked out zapable?
Welcome Taz yes I know that it's a great platform that any body can use, I will try to make some video tutorial soon but it's very easy to use I will keep updating.
04-09-2015, 06:19 AM
if i could understand what the F*** apps are, I would be interested...arent they just miniwebsites with limited functions ?
04-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Hello bobmcalister with Onappbuilder you can create real native iPhone, iPad, and and Android Apps you get the APK or IPA and also you can create mobile web HTML 5 so it's very powerful tool.
04-15-2015, 09:13 AM
hey charlypro onappbuilder it's cool! Is it possible to translate the created apps in other languages? Thank you
04-16-2015, 10:31 AM
Hello camo090 yes it's possible to translate to different languages can you please let me know what language do you need the backoffice will be soon in some others languages we are working on that, good that you liked the Onappbuilder looking forward to work together welcome to aboard. Thank you.
16.gif
04-17-2015, 08:12 PM
Hello guys an quick update the platform Onappbuilder http://signup.onappbuilder.com/ is now in 9 languages you can check it there hope you enjoy it.
04-18-2015, 04:12 AM
This is really good stuff,charlypro!So many features.

The tutorials would be welcomed because i am having difficulties setting my app.
I entered the fb fan page id but it didn't show in the app for some reason.Why is that?
04-18-2015, 05:07 PM
Thank you for your comment Zaff I know that when you guys test it will like, the reason that you don't see the fb is because you link it to a personal profile you need to link it to fan page what your are using is not a fan page if you still need help can send me PM or just reply here have nice day.
04-18-2015, 11:26 PM
(04-18-2015 05:07 PM)charlypro Wrote:  Thank you for your comment Zaff I know that when you guys test it will like, the reason that you don't see the fb is because you link it to a personal profile you need to link it to fan page what your are using is not a fan page if you still need help can send me PM or just reply here have nice day.

Ooops,i didn't notice there were two pages (brain fart).Does it cost anything to try and publish an app so we can try it out?

Cheers
04-20-2015, 06:27 PM
Zaff when you ready to publish the app please contact me via email to help you with that thank you.
62.gif

36.gif