72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2017, 12:02 PM
Any tricks to getting into Azon Affs ??
I have been into the application for Amazon Affiliates and kind of stop dead where it says this part:
Quote:List all of your top level website domains and/or mobile application app store links where you will be placing ads from Amazon Associates.
Your application will be reviewed shortly after you make your first referral. Your account will be closed if you do not make any referrals within first 180 days.
You can re-apply once you've made adjustments to your website or app.
All these websites must be fully developed prior to the first referral and application review.
Popular websites are not accepted unless you are the specific owner of the website. Facebook Fan Pages and Verified Twitter accounts will be considered for participation if you provide the specific URL for these sites and have enough followers.
Yes, I have a couple of domains and even a blog started - but nothing fully developed - no idea how to make that magical 1st referral and I'm not active on any social media accounts.

So how the heck do I get past this hurdle - will someone tell me, please ??
Thanks.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
06-21-2017, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2017 03:38 PM by Lumos.)
RE: Any tricks to getting into Azon Affs ??
Bump ?!?
Thanks
06-24-2017, 03:39 PM
Not nobody - not nuffin - nobody knows how with all the knowledgable folks here ??
Wow.
06-29-2017, 11:05 PM
Build a Niche site Or Buy from experts publish at least 5 articles worth 5k words every month once your website getting some organic traffic after you can apply for Amazon Associates else buy a website empireflippers.com and apply it.
07-01-2017, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2017 04:40 PM by Lumos.)
Thanks for replying RealSteel !!
I'd like to use a domain and hosting that I have already...

It is specifically this line that puzzles me:
Quote:Your application will be reviewed shortly after you make your first referral.
Looks to me as if I must sell stuff BEFORE being an affiliate somehow ??
Baffling to me !!
Thanks
49.gif
07-14-2017, 11:42 AM
(07-01-2017 12:07 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Looks to me as if I must sell stuff BEFORE being an affiliate somehow ??
Thanks
Yes, after first sell, amazon staff will review your website. If it pass their TOS and requirement, they will approve you.
You must have at least 1 order in 180 days or you have to register again.
07-14-2017, 11:42 AM
(07-01-2017 12:07 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Looks to me as if I must sell stuff BEFORE being an affiliate somehow ??
Thanks
Yes, after first sell, amazon staff will review your website. If it pass their TOS and requirement, they will approve you.
07-15-2017, 04:40 PM
OK...:
(07-14-2017 11:42 AM)zfurious Wrote:  
Thanks
As I've said - this is baffling to me and nobody instructs about HOW it is done;
Seems like a catch 22 - not an affiliate yet - but sell like one...somehow ??

What do you do - have a friend buy something you've linked at your site or something ??

Thanks for replying !!

9.gif