67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Any quality WSO or isi it all rubbish ?
I've purchased a few WSO's and they were pure rubbish ! Do you know about any quality WSO ?
I am happy to pay for quality but I don't want to waste my time on rubbish.
Thanks
James
11-05-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Any quality WSO or isi it all rubbish ?
(11-01-2013 03:36 PM)JamesBrown Wrote:  I've purchased a few WSO's and they were pure rubbish ! Do you know about any quality WSO ?
Thanks [Image: signature_hostmonster.jpg][Image: signature_dreamhost.jpg][Image: signature_webhostinghub.jpg][Image: signature_lunarpages.jpg][Image: signature_inmotion.jpg][Image: signature_siteground.jpg][Image: signature_hostgator.jpg]
James
depend on what wso you looking for. mostly they are rubish. but 1 in a million you will get quality wso
11-05-2013, 09:54 AM
(11-01-2013 03:36 PM)JamesBrown Wrote:  I've purchased a few WSO's and they were pure rubbish ! Do you know about any quality WSO ?
Thanks [Image: signature_hostmonster.jpg][Image: signature_dreamhost.jpg][Image: signature_webhostinghub.jpg][Image: signature_lunarpages.jpg][Image: signature_inmotion.jpg][Image: signature_siteground.jpg][Image: signature_hostgator.jpg]
James
depend what wso are you reading. mostly they are rubish. but 1 in a million you will get quality wso
11-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Thanks
James
Don't purchase them before reading, download them from BBHF Cool

If you like them, buy them.
11-09-2013, 01:42 AM
RE:
All WSOs are rubbish.

"Hey look at me! I'm making $10,000/mo and I'll give you my entire secret for just $9.99!"

Seriously? Come on.
45.gif
11-09-2013, 09:25 AM
RE:
tube cash code
11-13-2013, 06:44 AM
RE:
There are decent ones. But prob 10% quality WSO's.
11-17-2013, 06:20 PM
RE:
I won't agree that all WSO's are rubbish! There are few things you can do before you buy a WSO!

a)IF a sales page claims that you can earn money EASILY or ON AUTOPILOT, then it's not worth buying it! (I've been into IM for past 3 years, have earned money through different methods, NONE OF THEM IS EASY, YOU NEED TO PUT EFFORT)

b)DON"T buy a product with blind sales copy!- If in entire sales page, the product creator doesn't explain what the product exactly is and rather goes on explaining how it benefited him and how others can earn from it, Stay away from it!

if the product passes both the above tests, See if the product has been shared here! If yes,download it and read, if u find it useful, THEN BUY THE PRODUCT AND SUPPORT THE PRODUCT CREATOR !!!

Hope this helps!
12-26-2013, 06:03 AM
RE:
If it says make 6 figures then pass on it, if it say autopilot then pass on it. why would somebody give up their 6 figure autopilot method for $7. What i do is buy the WSO that have 100% money back
12-26-2013, 03:43 PM
RE:
almost 98% wso are rubbish and wont make u money tomorrow..rarely i seen %2 wso are goldmine.
44.gif

60.gif