22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2016, 08:03 PM
Any good info on FB Fan Page Marketing?
Hello fellow Warriors, I just started a small private car dealership. My niche is selling cash cars $2000 to $5000 and inexpensive luxury cars in the $10000 - $14000 range. My service is to provide our customers with a unique buying experience at affordable prices. I'd like to Facebook fan pages as my primary marketing. My question is, are there any decent guides or how to videos that make Facebook fan page marketing much more understandable. I'm looking to Target 100 mile radius from where I'm selling my vehicles. If anyone has any information that they can provide please share with me, I would highly appreciate it thank you in advance
10-02-2016, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 02:54 PM by NapoleonHill.)
RE: Any good info on FB Fan Page Marketing?
Hi adamjohnson1212,
You can search for "Facebook course" or "local marketing course" or "automation social tool" on our forum.
Have many course and tool shared on our forum, free for you.
see example:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-SHAR...RT-WEBINAR

(09-26-2016 08:03 PM)adamjohnson1212 Wrote:  Hello fellow Warriors, I just started a small private car dealership. My niche is selling cash cars $2000 to $5000 and inexpensive luxury cars in the $10000 - $14000 range. My service is to provide our customers with a unique buying experience at affordable prices. I'd like to Facebook fan pages as my primary marketing. My question is, are there any decent guides or how to videos that make Facebook fan page marketing much more understandable. I'm looking to Target 100 mile radius from where I'm selling my vehicles. If anyone has any information that they can provide please share with me, I would highly appreciate it thank you in advance
Max Rep to me for Best wishes to You!Smile
10-05-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Any good info on FB Fan Page Marketing?
THANKS FOR THIS

18.gif