31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-23-2013, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:01 AM by JustAnotherN00B.)
Any easy, consistent and reliable IM Tutorials for Newbies?
Do any one here know of any easy, consistent and reliable IM Methods or Tutorials for Newbies?

Also anyone know of any good methods or IM tutorials that have very low or without any start-up costs that could still help newbies earn a reliable and consistent but realistic "passive" income? (E.G. 25 dollars to around 50 dollars a day with potential for growth)

What are the ideal niches for newbies to go into that does not have huge amounts of competition and had not been over saturated?

From what I've learned, typically you do need to have your own website domain name and a website host.

I've also heard that although you could use a free sub-domain and a free web-host but they are substantially harder to drive traffic to.

When I say consistent and reliable I meant something that WILL ALWAYS work rather than something they might work today and might stop working tomorrow such as Bots and various Software methods. A long term solution is basically what I meant.

Those methods I suppose could help make quick bursts of income but then you would quickly or at least eventually get banned making it very difficult to make money later since you would have to start from scratch all over AGAIN.

When I say easy I meant something that is Not overly technical, such as need to know how to properly implement SEO, or need to know how to create a professional website, and various complex techniques to drive much need quality traffic to your webpage.

And when I say easy I also meant something that is Not Very time consuming such as writing article after article after article like blogging.

I don't know about everyone else here but I'm pretty much fed up and tired of writing after all the school and college research papers and essays I've had to do.

Although I heard it's possible to use article spinners and autoblogging scripts or bots to get around this if writing is something a newbie IMer does not want to focus on.

I've read in the past some IMers say start with blogs, write articles focusing on a niche that you have a passion about or whatever your passion is will help you make an online income. Well that was just a bunch of bullshit for most part.

Because you need to be certain your passion is a consistently reliable and profitable niche otherwise you'd end up broke blogging away day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year about your "passion(s)"

I've also learn something about the Outsourcing methods/tactics if things are too time consuming and hard.

But obviously this one will require some decent investments and also has risks, because you would have to be certain you are making deals with reputable people if outsourcing over the internet, although I suppose I could try locally first. And yes I know there are sites like fiverr.com which I can try to make money with, although that is more active than passive.

And lastly I am aware of the monetization methods. Typically they are Amazon Affiliate, Google Adsense, Clickbank Affiliate, CPA Offers, not too sure about the rest but I think these 4 are the most common and most recognized.

62.gif
Free counters!