62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-26-2020, 03:56 PM
Any Pinterest Experts here?
Hi, I'm looking for people who successful generate organic traffic through Pinterest.

I would like to connect with you!

Thanks
06-12-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: Any Pinterest Experts here?
I am not on Pinterest anyways but I heard that group boards do give some traffic. Look how to get into them.
06-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Im on it. Have lots of clients using it

Products don't drive traffic, content does. So don't send them directly to amazon send them to a landing page, sell the benefits. bright colors, add saturation to your images, the more videos that you use the better

Pinterest is a giant vine of RSS feeds. All of the categories and topics are followable feeds. your goal is to end up at the top of those feeds optimize your pins, titles, and descriptions to target specific categories and topics, then use Pinterest autosuggest to allow it to tell you what keyword phrases to use to target as well
06-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Im on it. Have lots of clients using it

Products don't drive traffic, content does. So don't send them directly to amazon send them to a landing page, sell the benefits. bright colors, add saturation to your images, the more videos that you use the better

Pinterest is a giant vine of RSS feeds. All of the categories and topics are followable feeds. your goal is to end up at the top of those feeds optimize your pins, titles, and descriptions to target specific categories and topics, then use Pinterest autosuggest to allow it to tell you what keyword phrases to use to target as well
06-13-2020, 10:50 PM
There is a PROBLEM with Pinterest.

See and translate this german Seo Site into your language:

Code:
https://www.seo-woman.de/google-bildersuche-pinterest/
7.gif

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
06-14-2020, 04:47 AM
I use it with certain clients, Branding/Awareness is its main use, for example, a client that does Rustic Furniture that sells on etsy and own ecom website, we display their products, DIY tutorials, and people re-pin like/re-pin the content and naturally we have seen good CTR to purchasing their product
03-01-2021, 12:40 AM
Pinterest is made mainly female gender, you will succeed faster with selling fashion products
06-13-2023, 02:24 PM
(06-13-2020 10:50 PM)berlinerin Wrote:  There is a PROBLEM with Pinterest.

See and translate this german Seo Site into your language:

Code:
https://www.seo-woman.de/google-bildersuche-pinterest/

I wonder if anyone has an answer to this?
Basically, what that article is saying is; Pinterest saves a copy of your image on their servers. When searched, it's the Pinterest copy that often shows up in the SE's. Therefore, any links attached to your image or page it's on, aren't seen or clickable; if seen.

I don't know much about Pinterest, but this is a good place to start!!
"Seeings how's it's a picture site! Mad Slap
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"

45.gif