62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Any Mentors Out There?
I'm not sure if this post is in the right section, but here goes:

Is there anyone out there willing to be a mentor to a IM newbie...? I'm still new to this whole thing, and I'm not sure where to start with it as there's a vast amount of information online. I have turned to the internet due to a financial crisis I am going through right now compounded with medical issues.

if anyone knows about any online jobs such as typing, or anything relatively simple to perform, I would appreciate a hand here... I'm willing to do just about anything at this point that is simple.

Thank you so much! Heart
03-28-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: Any Mentors Out There?
Your first step was finding this forum. 2nd step is to read as many of the posts in this forum to figure out what you want to target first. Keep in mind that failure only occurs when you give up.

IM is a cold and nasty world, anyone who tells you any different is a liar. There is a lot of easy money to be made, but for the most part things come and go and never last forever. You will have to constantly be re-educating yourself on many things as technology, marketing and consumers change in the blink of an eye. So unless you genuinely enjoy it and would do it for a hobby, then you might as well F*** off and find something else to do.

Nothing worthwhile is simple and anything else you could do as far as a tedious task you will have to compete with 3rd worlders on fiverr and not doing anything but affording spaghetti-o's..

In effort to genuinely help you on your way, with your apparently 0 skill or motivation to do anything that isn't "simple". I would suggest learning and making keyword research and analyzation your bitch. From there find some topic related to a keyword you want to target and outsource on Odesk someone to author you an ebook in this niche. Create landing page, get on clickbank, etc and market your product for an easy few k with 0 talent or skill.

Good luck, make sure you give us an "I quit IM" thread when you do ;)

13.gif