41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-18-2011, 05:58 AM
Any Mailing softwares on SuperVip Room?
Well got a question.
sorry for this i cant buy a vip from you guys for now as i'm broke so sorry for these but i'm curious as what is held in that
mysterious superviproom. Do you guys have any Mailing Software's? and can you guys on >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<? that would be cool.

Again i'm just starting out internet marketing and i only have sick submitter/magic submitter/and abs/keyword elite.
I definitely purchase your vip as soon as i figure out how i can earn money from these software that i bought :(
Please answer my question many thanks.

And if anyone can help me on how i can monetize these software please help me out .
and i will gladly help you out using these softwares. please and thank you:)
05-19-2011, 05:54 AM
RE: Any Mailing softwares on SuperVip Room?
Hi, let me just tell you a rough idea of what is in that mysterious room.

This SuperVIP room has VIP rooms of all the other forums. Forums like Warrior Forum, ditigal point, black hat world, and all the famous IM forums that charge big bucks to join the VIP have been ripped by the admin and we can view them here in our VIP. The information there is a lot. Don;t worry one of the nice mods will tell you more soon.
62brokenheart black hat, just break a few rules 62brokenheart
05-20-2011, 03:33 AM
RE: Any Mailing softwares on SuperVip Room?
(05-18-2011 05:58 AM)thornboss Wrote:  Well got a question.
sorry for this i cant buy a vip from you guys for now as i'm broke so sorry for these but i'm curious as what is held in that
mysterious superviproom. Do you guys have any Mailing Software's? and can you guys on >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<? that would be cool.

Again i'm just starting out internet marketing and i only have sick submitter/magic submitter/and abs/keyword elite.
I definitely purchase your vip as soon as i figure out how i can earn money from these software that i bought :(
Please answer my question many thanks.

And if anyone can help me on how i can monetize these software please help me out .
and i will gladly help you out using these softwares. please and thank you:)
you want us to ripped the vip of this forum exactly http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<.com/blackhatseoforum/forum.php

actually this was been added in target list before but i see this is a dead vip forum. there are 274 vip threads only, not worth upgrading. There is a suggestion to ripped this http://codebank.blackhatdigest.com/
ADMIN had paid for this already but i was informed that there were no support coming until now. But let us wait.

56.gif