54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-16-2013, 12:58 AM
Answer these 2 questions, you'll know the reason for your success/failure in IM, easily switch from failure to success!
Hello friends, My last thread Biggest mistake by BBHF members got a very good response!...So i thought of sharing another tip that made my internet marketing career switch from failure to success!

Straight to the point, 2 questions i was talking about is,

1)Are you a producer or a consumer?

2)Are you a smart producer?

Let me explain what i meant,

Consumer - One who downloads atleast 10 wso's every week, read them completely, find out atleast 1 point/step in wso which cannot be followed and thereby decide all the 10 wso's are crap, then download next set of wso's, make sure they find out atleast 1 fault in it and give an excuse not to follow the wso.

Producer - One who downloads only those wso's in which field he has decided to work, say affiliate marketing, website flipping,blogging etc.. Read only those books, learn new points, implement them in their existing projects, earn money and grow in IM.

Ask yourself, if you are more of an consumer, then 99.9%, you are at the failure end, if you are more of an producer, then 99.9% you are at success end!

More you tend to become a producer, more you tend to become successful!

Now let's get into 2nd question, Are you a smart producer?

Let's say you've decided to stick on to a particular method and start working on it, may be due to lack of money or time, you might not be able to go through a particular step...Most of them stop at this point and start searching for next shiny wso which offers them 'push button system'....but a smart producer does two things,
a)He tries to find out the alternative resource to complete the steps
b)He simplifies the method and does only the essential things, as time goes he works on smaller details, makes things better and gradually gain higher profits..

If you are deciding to become a producer, make sure you are becoming a smart producer,

HOPE this post helps you out!
01-29-2013, 08:47 PM
RE:
nice one...
01-30-2013, 04:37 AM
RE:
consistency i update with google....
01-30-2013, 09:49 PM
RE:
nice bro will surely follow your guidelines
HostGator $o.o1 hosting coupon code: 9dollars95cent
HostGator 25% discount coupon code: 25percentoffonall
01-31-2013, 06:13 PM
RE:
Hi Ashwin,
Very detailed post and thanks for making this threat and sharing this information with others also. Hope your post will be of great help for many people to run their business with success now. Keep sharing helpful material.
14.gif
02-01-2013, 02:11 AM
RE:
(01-30-2013 09:49 PM)sukha_bansi Wrote:  nice bro will surely follow your guidelines
Glad you liked it...Hope it will help you in your im journey :)
02-04-2013, 06:27 PM
RE:
(01-31-2013 06:13 PM)Egbert Wrote:  Hi Ashwin,
Very detailed post and thanks for making this threat and sharing this information with others also. Hope your post will be of great help for many people to run their business with success now. Keep sharing helpful material.
Hi , 'm happy you liked it, I have one more such thread "Biggest mistake by BBHF"...you can check if you want :)

43.gif