59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-21-2014, 02:44 AM
Anik singal - legit or a waste of my time?
I want to say hello.
Obviously very new here.

About two weeks ago I decided that I need to quit working my pretty miserable outdoor sales job in Vegas and develop an online business.

I had been getting emails from anik singal forever but his latest program caught my eye.

I downloaded and read the first 50 page guide for the inbox blueprint 2.0 and decided to check the training out.

I knew it would cost but it seemed to be for newbies and was exactly (claiming to be) step by step to get a list started and earn money.

Anyhow. A friend introduced me to here and I learned that I could get it for free. At least I think it's the same. The pdf says modified seven months ago. Apparently this is v2 and he reused assets.

Too long didn't read
Is anik the real deal? Will inbox blueprint show me. How to get a list going without spending a ton? I'm Already on youtube with 3400+ subscribers so I'll he in the fitness and diet niche.

Should I look elsewhere? I don't want to waste hours on a program as I need to see returns (any at all) in weeks not months and months..
I'm realistic. Even $100/ week would have me doing back flips
08-27-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Anik singal - legit or a waste of my time?
(08-21-2014 02:44 AM)stevencfitness Wrote:  I want to say hello.
Obviously very new here.

About two weeks ago I decided that I need to quit working my pretty miserable outdoor sales job in Vegas and develop an online business.

I had been getting emails from anik singal forever but his latest program caught my eye.

I downloaded and read the first 50 page guide for the inbox blueprint 2.0 and decided to check the training out.

I knew it would cost but it seemed to be for newbies and was exactly (claiming to be) step by step to get a list started and earn money.

Anyhow. A friend introduced me to here and I learned that I could get it for free. At least I think it's the same. The pdf says modified seven months ago. Apparently this is v2 and he reused assets.

Too long didn't read
Is anik the real deal? Will inbox blueprint show me. How to get a list going without spending a ton? I'm Already on youtube with 3400+ subscribers so I'll he in the fitness and diet niche.

Should I look elsewhere? I don't want to waste hours on a program as I need to see returns (any at all) in weeks not months and months..
I'm realistic. Even $100/ week would have me doing back flips
I asked myself the same question you are asking now before I became a JV promoting the course...

It's legit. You can go for it...
08-27-2014, 07:38 AM
RE:
There actually is a lot of good information in his course for a person just starting out. Realistically you could easily finish it in a day or two and start working on things the next day. I wouldn't say it was worth buying, but there is some good information in it if you were to download it free from here.
02-20-2017, 10:48 PM
Perhaps you can go here and download the content to chart your next step
Code:
bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Anik-Singal-Inbox-Blueprint-2016

A review is given here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-MASSIVE-SHARE-Anik-Singal-s-INBOX-BLUEPRINT-2-0-NEW-Direct-Registration?pid=885366#pid885366
03-09-2017, 07:57 PM
Imho not any of courses alone will give you the real picture of how you can earn the money online. There is always something missing. Just invest in SuperLifetime VIP and read/watch some great courses. After that you will create your own system with wich you feel comfortable. After that just start working on it. Maybe you will not see any success for some time but do not stop because sometimes it takes 4-6 months to see results ( I mean real business not just "get a millioner overnight" schemes ). If after 4 months there is not any success you can just ask others for help. BBHF is just big-big-very-big family where people help each other. After 6 months of no success just stop it and try something new.
In every business you will never know will it work, it can work for others but not for you just like in real life where 2 people open same shops and after a year may be they will be successeful both, maybe one of them or nobody. Its all depends.
Pretty long answer and maybe it is not what wanted but hopes that it helps, saves you more time, money and wish you great success on your road.

Regards,
Estek
17.gif
03-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Imho not any of courses alone will give you the real picture of how you can earn the money online. There is always something missing. Just invest in SuperLifetime VIP and read/watch some great courses. After that you will create your own system with wich you feel comfortable. After that just start working on it. Maybe you will not see any success for some time but do not stop because sometimes it takes 4-6 months to see results ( I mean real business not just "get a millioner overnight" schemes ). If after 4 months there is not any success you can just ask others for help. BBHF is just big-big-very-big family where people help each other. After 6 months of no success just stop it and try something new.
In every business you will never know will it work, it can work for others but not for you just like in real life where 2 people open same shops and after a year may be they will be successeful both, maybe one of them or nobody. Its all depends.
Pretty long answer and maybe it is not what wanted but hopes that it helps, saves you more time, money and wish you great success on your road.

Regards,
Estek
03-10-2017, 05:03 AM
Oh....you are the digger )))))))

(02-20-2017 10:48 PM)kontiki Wrote:  Perhaps you can go here and download the content to chart your next step
Code:
bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Anik-Singal-Inbox-Blueprint-2016

A review is given here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-MASSIVE-SHARE-Anik-Singal-s-INBOX-BLUEPRINT-2-0-NEW-Direct-Registration?pid=885366#pid885366

50.gif