12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2012, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2012 11:51 AM by quasso.)
Anatomy Of A Killer Facebook Campaign
If Facebook ads are in your future to become one of your paid traffic sources, then I got just the thing for you today to help get you started on the right track. AESConnect has put together an awesome infographic that illustrates 5 best practices to increase conversions and a detailed anatomy of a killer facebook ad campaign. I think if you put this together with my recent post of <5 tips to rock FacebookAds with in 2012> you should be setup and testing Facebook ads in no time. If you didn’t already know, creating a Facebook page and running traffic to it from Facebook is a heck of a lot easier to get past the ad approvals team than traditional affiliate marketing links, especially links from some of the affiliate networks that Facebook doesn’t like!
[Image: KIiller-Facebook-Marketing.jpg]
About the Author: Ruck is the Co-Author of IMGrind and Former CEO of the Convert2Media Affiliate Network. For over a half-decade I've been living the digital life of being an Affiliate, Advertiser, Network Owner, Advisor and Public Speaker. I hate chocolate but love beef jerky. You can find me rambling on Twitter @ruck

17.gif