43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-15-2014, 02:55 AM
Analyzing Sites for SEO Clients
Hi guys I may have a new client but he wants me to analyze his site first and show him my results tomorrow. My question now is how do you do it and are there any tools or websites that can help?
04-15-2014, 03:21 AM
RE:
You can try http://www.seositecheckup.com/tools for basic analysis of his website. Also raventools.com lets you analyze your website , create a dummy account - they give a free trial of 30 days. You can utilize to create a report and send it across to your client.
04-15-2014, 03:40 AM
RE:
Right click, check source code. Look for Meta tags, write them down. Look for H1, H2, H3 tags and write them down. Look for rel=author tag, write it down. Look for "schema.org" within tags, and write them down.

Google page speed insights, type in his address, get his speed scores and write down the stuff that is wrong with his site.

go to MajesticSeo and put in his domain. Write down his metrics.
go to Opensiteexplorer and put in his domain. Write down his metrics.

Find his position for one of his keywords in the SERPs, write it down.

Look for the verticals in his niche. Write down the verticals that are present.

Google his branded keyword, if it doesn't show up as a huge vertical on the right with a map to his business location, then write that down.

Explain to him what all of this stuff is and how you'll improve it all with SEO. If you dont think you can improve it, outsource to me and I'll do the SEO work for you @ 100% budget and we'll split profit after budget 50/50.
04-16-2014, 05:28 PM
RE:
There are many good tutorials on the web but what Mlee.wm said should be enough for your first time analysis
04-16-2014, 08:50 PM
RE:
Hi, you can use my gig:
http://www.fiverr.com/wuusaaa/create-a-k...r-20-pages

will give you 50+ pages of detailed report.
43.gif
04-17-2014, 07:23 PM
RE:
just get the ibp software which is free avalible on the forum and you can get report from it

11.gif