16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-13-2012, 01:30 AM
Am i totally wrong?
Hey everyone.

I own http://www.cghobbyist.com , and i like the site alot. For two weeks i have had it i think, maybe its the third week now. I blog there everyday, sometimes twice.

Really, it is a blog where i have my rendered pictures, a forum, my lifestory, links, etc.

I have almost done every trick i can find, and it seems i am not having any luck, or doing them wrong?

Does 4 views a day sound reasonable to you guys for a blog? I dont know.

What i have done: made a twitter and facebook. I use hootsuite to send messages to both twitter and facebook, when i feel i have a good post about something.

Sick Submitter: I have tried building my pagerank with various tools, and i must have solved 1000s of captchas by now.

Commented on blogs relevant to mine, and made a link on them telling about a similar story i have, or to ask peoples oppinions on my new site.

Linked to my site on Times.com, which actually worked once, where i saw 100 new visitors, but they did not come back i presume.

Dear SeoForums. I will be forever gratefull if you can help me get moving. I will make you guys logos, wallpapers, whatever, but if you will help me i will be so happy.

This is a big jungle for a creative person like me, that has no idea about how this intricate world works.

Im from Denmark, so hope i made myself clear!

-cghobbyist

22.gif