23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2015, 12:58 AM
RE:
Being an old man pretending to be a woman is not necessarily the problem... we've all done it.

What the problem is, is that this person spent years and years writing posts about being a wealthy content article writer and it turns out that all this info that many newbies gloss over is a a pile of Shit.
04-07-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Alexa Smith Banned from Warrior Forum?
Warrior Forum turned to even worse shit once FuckYouLancer.com took it over 3 months back or so.
04-08-2015, 02:46 PM
(04-07-2015 11:40 PM)Joshnano Wrote:  Warrior Forum turned to even worse shit once FuckYouLancer.com took it over 3 months back or so.

aGREED it's completely worthless now.
04-18-2015, 09:12 AM
(03-28-2015 05:25 PM)itshim Wrote:  guess what they say about the internet is true. Its a place where men are men, some of the women are men and the kids are FBI agents.

Or to put it shortly

[Image: rule-30.jpg]
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]
04-18-2015, 04:52 PM
(04-18-2015 09:12 AM)sinip Wrote:  
(03-28-2015 05:25 PM)itshim Wrote:  guess what they say about the internet is true. Its a place where men are men, some of the women are men and the kids are FBI agents.

Or to put it shortly

Iv had worse looking women Biggrin
50.gif
04-19-2015, 12:52 PM
(04-08-2015 02:46 PM)dreamcube Wrote:  
(04-07-2015 11:40 PM)Joshnano Wrote:  Warrior Forum turned to even worse shit once FuckYouLancer.com took it over 3 months back or so.

aGREED it's completely worthless now.

Yup - went downhill really fast.. I do wonder if they're feeling it in their pockets yet.

The biggest WTF they did (IMO), was changing the rules for WSOs. I mean.. c'mon it's an MMO sales market.. and you expect people not to make income claims? Get real!

I think that lead to a lot of the useful people leaving, as there was no financial reason for them to be there any more..

Just my 2c..
04-25-2015, 08:02 AM
The first time I browse WF I intentionally start thinking about clichés from Glengarry Glen Ross. I mean that bloody red and bright yellow, the overuse of odd pricing and the so obvious pitch. A one big f*cking clutter if you ask me.
04-29-2015, 07:00 PM
#####

Dr Alexa/Tim has a whole website dedicated to him
if you would all like a good read about it..

http://alexa-smith-warrior-forum-scam.typepad.com/

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
05-05-2015, 01:31 PM
"Alexa Smith aka Timothy Nagley, aka Yuliya Miranova, aka Lydmila, aka Jana Serg, aka alexaherself has been banned from the Warrior Forum.
(04-18-2015 09:12 AM)sinip Wrote:  

Or to put it shortly

BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Alexa Smith is a man posing as a woman who boasts about non-existent internet marketing success in a dizzying number of serial Warrior Forum posts and threads."

"I also got banned from Warrior Forum, but my ban was justified – I “flipped out” after buying another scam WSO product and used strong language, just to make sure that everyone got the message that “my hat was full” :) They did me a favour by banning me."

any idea about this?
06-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Here is the real story about "ALEXA SMITH"

Alexa Smith Now Masquerading (Again) As Yuliya Miranova On WAHM.Com
The delusional Alexa Smith disappeared from the Warrior Forum in December, 2013.

And has now appeared on WAHM.com as Yuliya Miranova spouting the same old lies and crap about article marketing.

It is important that the members of WAHM.com know and understand just how deluded Smith/Nagley/Miranova actually is.

A brief look at the ravings of this douche bag on WAHM.com will confirm that it is the same scum bag, Dr. Tim Nagley who posed as a young woman, Alexa Smith, on the Warrior Forum.
14.gif

20.gif