9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-04-2018, 07:46 AM
Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, Majestic?
I can imagine this question has been asked plenty of times. My aim is more towards keyword research and analysing competition. I've named a few analysis tools (in the post title); from your own experience, which is offering the 'more quality' service in 2018?
02-12-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, Majestic?
Ahrefs is hands down the best SEO tool, but it comes at a price.

SEMrush and Majestic are both great second choices. They have very different feature sets though, so do your research.

Moz is terrible, don't even bother considering it.

If you're just wanting keyword research, you might be better off with a dedicated tool such as KWFinder or Keyword Revealer.

SpyFu is also pretty good for keyword and competition analysis, though it doesn't have data for lesser known sites so you might struggle to find data.

The best option is to trial each of them and choose the one that fits both your budget and your needs.

Good luck!
02-13-2018, 06:51 AM
i use SEMrush ,Majestic and moz, (free versions) because they all have different criteria/algorithyms that provide a balanced picture using all 3.
02-26-2018, 05:11 AM
In US you can get away with SEM Rush. Ahrefs for international use. Majestic is pretty useless unless building a PBN.
02-27-2018, 05:41 PM
In my view ahrefs and semrush is better option but It is too costly. then finally we can say moz tools is really great.
35.gif
03-04-2018, 06:12 AM
moz and majestic are garbage
03-21-2018, 09:06 PM
keywordtool.io is the best keyword analysis tool.collect the targeted keywords from this tool and check the competition level in google keyword planner.
07-16-2018, 03:49 PM
According to me Ahrefs is best when compared to the other tools. And it gives the best results. And Moz is also best tool.
07-27-2018, 04:52 PM
I always go with Ahrefs. And i never used other tools for my SEO purpose.
07-31-2018, 05:50 PM
Without any hesitation or any doubt you can directly go with Ahrefs. Because this tool is one of the best SEO tool among all other tools available on the internet.
64.gif

48.gif