64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-13-2015, 12:04 PM
Adwords now doing pending keywords algorith thread!
So now after adding kws to camp they say pending. Does anyone know if the keywords are auto approved by the bot or if someone actually manual reviews them before approval?? Also are they any ways around this that anyone has figured out? Please let us share our best tips on how to get around this for all to benefit. Thank you
11-19-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Adwords now doing pending keywords algorith thread!
Whenever you add keywords or ads to an ad group, Google will automatically spider them and see what corresponding ads and landing page each keyword is sending the user to. So if you add 100 keywords and two ads to an ad group, if you check your server logs or analytics reporting (though I think Google Analytics ignores this traffic, since it's just their own bots), you should see about 200 hits from Google.

The only reason I know this is a company I used to work for used IBM Cognos for reporting which by default would track all of these hits, and it used to throw off our reporting because it would show a spike in traffic to our site when in AdWords it may have only been showing zero clicks or just a few clicks (from actual visitors). And the spike in hits to our site on any given day would almost always coincide with the number of keywords/ads I had just added.

I don't recall ever seeing any keywords listed as "pending" for any long period of time though, that stuff usually goes live pretty quickly. Perhaps it's because you are a brand new account? Or maybe you haven't turned the campaign/ad group/keyword on yet and made it live? Did you enter in your billing information yet and deposit some funds into your account? If you are doing these edits in the desktop AdWords Editor, it could also be that you haven't uploaded these changes to your AdWords account yet.
11-24-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Adwords now doing pending keywords algorith thread!
Nice Information Sharing, Got It.

45.gif