63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-27-2015, 12:29 PM
Advice for a noob?
Does anyone have some effective tips for SEO (blackhat) that aren't common, like building generic forum backlinks, and creating good content? I feel like creating forum accounts and adding my link isn't really doing anything lol. I need help NotWorking
12-27-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Advice for a noob?
When you’re doing your site's SEO, you have to be careful. The techniques that used to work will now get you penalized. The techniques that used to be a waste of time are now indispensable. By the way if you think you really need then you can view these topics.
5 SEO Techniques You Should Stop Using Immediately[url=
http://www.keepmequiet.com/2015/12/10-bl...ools.html] [/url]
12-27-2015, 01:53 PM
Alright, thanks for the links. Right now my site doesn't even rank so I'm not really worried if they do anything, I'm just desperate to learn something I can stick to that I know will work.
01-20-2016, 05:01 AM
Just try to find very similar forums or blogs and popular websites or blogging platform where you can get targeted traffic. Make a good image their at first. Then create links carefully. You can do guest blogging and offer attractive offers to your traffic. This may be helpful. I can suggest you more if you explain more about your site.
If you found my opinion valuable, I will appreciate if, you add some Rep+ for me.
Give some Rep+ if it helps. Thanks
01-31-2016, 04:59 AM
Related Blogs and Forums will certainely help you to get the best way.
63.gif
02-02-2016, 05:20 AM
build a PBN, that way you can create strong backlinks that stick for your money pages ;)
thats still one of the best tricks out there, to just build your own site network(s) for links.
don't rely on PBN services tho, as they offten oversell or get caugth.
just create your own so you got full control over the most important factor on these sites - link distribution.
don't get too greedy and promote tons of sites or your PBN will soon lose value and might be seen as linkfarm..
(a reason why many PBN services fail).

as additional tip its also a good idea to learn a programming language like C or if thats too hard at first,
a scrpting language like PHP which is pretty easy, as it will help you along the way and save you a lot of money!
also you will get a better understanding of how things work which gives you an advantage over most of your competitors,
which all just rely on pre-built tools without the ability to customize them exactly for their own needs.
when you write your own things you have total control.

good luck! :)
02-04-2016, 07:31 AM
(02-02-2016 05:20 AM)styx Wrote:  build a PBN, that way you can create strong backlinks that stick for your money pages ;)
thats still one of the best tricks out there, to just build your own site network(s) for links.
don't rely on PBN services tho, as they offten oversell or get caugth.
just create your own so you got full control over the most important factor on these sites - link distribution.
don't get too greedy and promote tons of sites or your PBN will soon lose value and might be seen as linkfarm..
(a reason why many PBN services fail).

as additional tip its also a good idea to learn a programming language like C or if thats too hard at first,
a scrpting language like PHP which is pretty easy, as it will help you along the way and save you a lot of money!
also you will get a better understanding of how things work which gives you an advantage over most of your competitors,
which all just rely on pre-built tools without the ability to customize them exactly for their own needs.
when you write your own things you have total control.

good luck! :)

thanks for this advice, I keep hearing about how good PBN's are but I don't understand them. Do I just buy a domain with authority, make it private and link to my site? I know this is the best option but I couldn't find any info on it
02-04-2016, 07:44 AM
its not that hard basically you need to get own domains (can be newones), different servers/IP's and setup sites thematically related or similar to your niche. then you promote the PBN sites with backlink tools etc and once they are indexed use these sites to create links to your main money page(s).
02-06-2016, 08:36 AM
makes sense, thanks. but if I want to do multiple pbn's, where do i host them? I know it's not a good idea to host them all on the same server, but it's gonna cost so much $ if i just buy like 5 or 6 different hosting plans
02-07-2016, 12:20 PM
for a cheaper solution you can host it on the same server with multiple IP's ..you can also reuse some IP's just don't overuse them for the same niche. to save on domains you can also add some subdomains on a few domains
72.gif

66.gif