11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-04-2015, 01:52 AM
Advice for Samsung Galaxy S6 Selling at $300 or lower
So, I haven't posted on BBHF for a really long time. Been very busy but I do come here and have a look around once in a while, and of course my family do the same, they fell in love with the place a while ago.

What I have is an inside track on getting a single GS6 or GS6 Edge shipped to a US address.

What this means is that it is a legit Sprint GS6 shipped right to the door, only one per address.

For international use, the Sim unlock is available freely (even with blacklisted iemi), but it cannot be shipped internationally, it must be shipped state side, and then shipped out from there.

So I was thinking of pretty much low ball selling them, say around $300 or so, since the price tag is $600 plus.

Since I am not in the US, I was also thinking about using Open Bazaar or similar, and using bitcoin rather than paypal or something like that, or payoneer or wire, or western union if whatever market is best for that.

Now, that said, I could also toss it in CPA, and say "win it" and make it legit, and the survey has to be literally completed to sign up to win it. And it really would be shipped to the person, US only.

That said, any thoughts on this?
Freelance Full Stack developer (Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, React/Redux, PHP, Python). Currently working on Unity driven PC game to help people learn to code.

69.gif