59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2012, 02:33 AM
Advanced Fiverr Help Needed
Hi Everybody,
My partner and i would like to get serious concerning Fiverr jobs. I understand right now there are a lot of ebooks floating around on the web that talks about exactly how to produce a successfull Fiverr presense and just how to make plenty of funds with fiverr.

I have got several appealing webcam models that function for me and they are searching for additional work so they are willing to do fiverr gigs. I would value any of the following feedback, advice below:

1) Does anyoone know of great community forum posts, information on exactly how to dominate fiverr?

2) Just what gigs are good for attractive webcam models to do?

Any and all aid is greatly valued!
Will Work For Rep
01-18-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: Advanced Fiverr Help Needed
Hi manmusic,

I've been looking for attractive webcam models myself. LOL. As for the gig, here is a suggestion that I've been wanting to try for a long time. Ask your webcam models to post hold a paper or cardboard that has a text that can be written. So what you do is offer a gig that says I will take a picture of me and post your website or anything you want for in this text for $5? Well not the best copy write but you could improve it.

So anytime someone orders a gig from you all you have to do is write website or anything they want in the paper or card board and then take a pic and send it to them. Faster would be creating multiple pictures of your models holding the paper or cardboard and then you can photoshop those texts. Good luck. Hope you find this useful.
05-17-2012, 01:21 AM
You have to post your gigs on relevant forum, just google that.

Register to that forum, and make an introduction of you and your gigs.
05-21-2012, 11:49 AM
research on fiverr for similar gigs and you may get ideas
05-21-2012, 11:55 AM
Use all the IM forums like this and promote your gigs there.
45.gif
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
01-04-2014, 02:25 PM
RE:
Hi all. good lucky to you.

29.gif