6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2014, 03:24 AM
RE:
(09-05-2014 09:58 PM)actionguy Wrote:  Thanks for this section and all the amazing content. It would be nicer if we could get more shares for women, at the moment there are more for men. There women on this forum too.
As someone who has shared more stuff in the Adult section than anybody else, I imagine around 90% maybe higher of my shares have been geared towards men . I'll try to get some items that are exclusively for women and see if there is really any interest.

BTW from your username I'm assuming you are a guy, what about getting a women's viewpoint on this subject? So, ladies what do you think of having items for women in the adult section?
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
10-17-2014, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2014 07:13 PM by ziah777.)
Adult SEO site looks good, any advise?
Hi Guys, has anybody used the site adultseotraining dot com
Looks very good - Their info they provide for free is good enough - Just wish to know if its worth it's worth it paying for methods - I'm surprised its not shared here?

Looking forward to any response in this regard will be appreciated?
I hope I posted in correct category...
10-18-2014, 04:26 AM
RE: Adult SEO site looks good, any advise?
(10-17-2014 07:12 PM)ziah777 Wrote:  Hi Guys, has anybody used the site adultseotraining dot com
Looks very good - Their info they provide for free is good enough - Just wish to know if its worth it's worth it paying for methods - I'm surprised its not shared here?

Looking forward to any response in this regard will be appreciated?
I hope I posted in correct category...
Why are you posting this in a rules thread? Start a thread on the topic.

41.gif