23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-29-2012, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2012 11:56 AM by prashanth502.)
Adsense and copyscape doubt need help from xperts
Hi BBHF

I am starting a blog can any one tell me how much will match Keywords for ADSENSE when i am comparing keywords in COPYSCAPE

What is role of keywords in SEO:?

wher i will find keywords.give me some examples.

I got this report : The page below has 45 words matching 13% of the page, as highlighted below.

It says like this. can any tell me how much percentage % match.I am applying for adsense Account fro Approval need help any use ful thread plz give me link of BBHF

threads links.

Thanks
01-29-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Adsense and copyscape doubt need help from xperts
we as far as approval is concerned , try to make 100% unique content , which is grammetical correct and meaningful .Also try to make more than 10 pages for ur site before going for approval

40-60% uniqueness is acceptable as a web standard coz this is the average uniqueness of a webpage as compared to the rest of the internet but this applies to u once u get approved

Go for 100% and 10+ pages

for keywords,u need to find thjem , spend some in the freebies section , download some stuff and then read them , Give more time in learning right now

Good luck with approval
tarantula
02-01-2012, 08:54 AM
RE: Adsense and copyscape doubt need help from xperts
after you already approved please beware with adsense because it very sensitive about the clicking. i already have 4 adsense but only one work right now...other 3 got ban because they say i click my own adsense but you not do that.

21.gif