57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2015, 02:44 AM
Adsense - Many views but no clicks and revenue
Hey Guys,

i have some trouble with my website. All the SEO stuff i learned here is great and i managed to uild a wesite that is getting good traffic. but somehow there are no clicks on the adsense ads at all. MY revenue is only 0,01€ a day with 1000 unique visitors. My adplacement is good (i used some tutorials for that).

Can u help me solving that problem.

Is there a way getting clicks from almost each visitor through a script or plugin that forces his browser to automatically click an ad?

Or ANY other way to convert this traffic into money?

Thanks for your help guys. Appreaciate it.

Regards,
Savas
02-14-2015, 03:18 AM
RE:
Google AdSense ads are not intressting to your visitors and forcing them to click on this ad is just illegal and you google adsense account would be probably be banned.
About what is your blog?
02-15-2015, 12:10 PM
RE:
Placing the ads at the right spot on the website might help, and changing the color to match the website text. :)

I hope you are having a great day!

Best Regards,

Lord Krafty
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
02-17-2015, 08:23 PM
RE:
(02-15-2015 12:10 PM)♕ Lord Krafty ♕ Wrote:  Placing the ads at the right spot on the website might help, and changing the color to match the website text. :)

I hope you are having a great day!

Best Regards,

Lord Krafty
Thanks for your post. its helpful, i have 200 unique visitors om my site and i get 0.5$ form adsense a day
02-26-2015, 04:53 AM
RE:
Look I think you can do Click per View ADS
56.gif
02-26-2015, 06:08 AM
RE:
I'll never understand why the majority of people want to send traffic away from their site for traffic they worked for. Figure out why people are coming to your site and make a product based around it or promote something (game/app installs) that pays a lot more than a click from Adsense. At the minimum, get their contact info before they leave.
02-26-2015, 05:21 PM
RE:
Try what Krafty said, and if it doesnt work use any payperview ads
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourselves
02-26-2015, 06:02 PM
RE:
Try what bambito said - makes the most sense
03-02-2015, 04:48 PM
RE:
(02-26-2015 04:53 AM)akanz Wrote:  Look I think you can do Click per View ADS
Is there any Click per View ADS which can help me to get more than 1$ with 500 visitors/day ?
03-12-2015, 09:53 AM
RE:
Ad placement is important, but so are the reasons why people visit your site. In short, what are they looking for?

You could host a image hosting website and get 100,000 unique visitors a day and earn less than a highly specific and converting niche. Don't measure the success on your blog based on unique views. Instead, try and tighten the content and theme around something specific. You can them either continue hoping in high context (high performing) ads, produce a product yourself or act as an affiliate to someone who owns a product which fits your niche.

Basically, try and determine what your website is about, in a sentence or less, and tighten content and design around it. At least at first, once you begin to make a little profit you can try expanding.
57.gif

50.gif