15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-09-2014, 12:36 PM
Adsense Help
I set up an adsense account years ago when I had a blogger account. The blog I created was just a personal one that wasn't intended to generate any real income. It lapsed when I didn't use it for some years.

I stumbled across Dubaiarea69's website deal and decided to take the plunge and bought from him. He sent instructions on how to get an adsense account, but when I followed these it turns out I still had my old account from way back. I sent him the details and that was sorted.

So, I decided I would restart my old blog (its a blog following my efforts to lose weight and is a great motivational tool!). As the old one had lapsed and no longer existed, I set up the new blog with the same name, the difference being its now a .blogspot.co.uk instead of a .blogspot.com as the last one was. I have 11 posts and about 9 pages so far, all of which is content generated by me, nothing spun. I've had around 1100 visitors to the blog, but when I try to monetize the blog (blogger dashboard > earnings), the adsense button is disabled. It says I don't meet the criteria for adsense at this time.

Now, here's my question. I can copy the ad codes that are being used in my website with dubaiarea69 and include them in my blog as a html/javascript widget, but would that be in violation of adsense policy? I've gone into my adsense dashboard and added my blog as an owned site, but just don't want to get booted off adsense really!

I'm planning on starting another blogger blog which I hope to make money from, but I'd like to know if I can use my existing adsense account and use it from the beginning, or if I will have to wait until I have some content on there before using it?

Can anyone help at all?

Cheers!
"Ask yourself what time it is at any point in the day and the answer is always the same; now" - Grant Cardone
07-15-2014, 04:46 AM
RE:
Hi BA! Well, generally speaking i would not try to monetize a Website with Adsense without having enough content on there because it might endanger your Account. It doesn´t take much effort to build a website with let´s say 15-25 unique Articles. Add a Logo, a Privacy Policy Page, Contact and a Disclaimer. After that, i would say your good to go for Adsense. Not sure about blogger because i usually build selfhosted websites so maybe there are other Requirements on Blogger if you want to add Adsense. So not sure what would make the Adsense button appear in your blogger menu but i think it might simply have to do with the lack of enough content. I heard about other people not being approved for Adsense because their websites did not have enough content.

And i think it´s against their TOS to have more than one Adsense Accounts so if your old One is still active, i´d certainly use that one. I am pretty sure you can copy the Adcode on every Website that is within the Adsense TOS and you do not need to make a new Account for every website. But if the Ads will appear on every site is something entirely different. They have some kind of Algorithm that checks if the website is ok for Adsense. Had some sites where no Ads appeared. Probably because there wasn´t enough content.

77.gif