38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2012, 05:42 PM
About Posting Threads - Responsibility
I am almost a month old here in BBHF and what I noticed is that some of the thread owners never update their links or reply to people who are asking about something and giving comments on the related thread.

I posted some threads on the forum and here are my responsibility as the author of my thread.

1. I make sure that my download links are personally tested and used by me.
2. I respond to queries and questions on my thread and I read every single post on my thread.
3. I do not post a thread and then leave it forever.

I mean some threads have links that are not working and you never hear from the thread owner again WTF is that. Please be a responsible thread owner. Sad

I get disappointed when there is a thread that supposedly has this great download or access, and then boom links are dead.
06-26-2012, 05:56 AM
RE:
I have a very great idea thanks to this post. Going to send the administrator immediately a private message!
06-26-2012, 04:02 PM
RE:
thank you so much mod :)
06-29-2012, 12:07 PM
RE:
I am still waiting for a reply from Administrator, but I already sent 2 suggestions about this (in 1 private message).
06-29-2012, 08:51 PM
RE:
yes, u r absolutely right..there are more than 32 pages on any post regarding up the download link..bt there is not query for that...
nice start
58.gif
06-30-2012, 12:37 AM
RE:
I also do hope to put dead threads into the deleted list :)
07-03-2012, 05:04 AM
About Posting Threads - Responsibility
And a short review about the product, software or book in your thread will be great for everybody.

61.gif