14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2014, 01:50 AM
AWAI Secrets of Writing for the Christian Market
[Image: b8rz.png]

Christian Market Copywriting SecretsCombine two of the most important aspects of your life�your spiritual commitment and your career�to help others discover the same fulfillment you enjoy.

People are hungry for meaning in their lives. They search and search for something to provide them guidance and direction, for something to anchor their faith. In fact the market for Christian products has grown to $7.5 billion.

Now you can let your spiritual passion guide you to a more fulfilling career�a career that holds greater meaning for you and for the people you work with and that can help you spend more time with your family and provide for their support.

The Christian market is an exciting, emerging frontier in copywriting � and it�s hot right now. This market is still in the early stages of its growth cycle, and it�s crying for skilled copywriters. But this market has some unique demands and nuances that you absolutely must understand to succeed.

With AWAI�s specially-crafted program Secrets of Writing for the Christian Marketyou�ll discover the unique characteristics of this market and learn exactly how to approach it with the respect and passion it deserves.

Dowbload
Code:
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!].net/file/fbc920aeba8309decbe65cd05b88b6be/AWAI_Secrets_of_Writing_for_the_Christian_Market.rar.html

Password:
Code:
{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}
03-31-2014, 02:17 PM
RE:
Hey Download,

Thanks a ton for putting all the AWAI stuff up in the last couple weeks. I got a few of them to download and extract perfectly with my Rapid Gator Premium account (which I greatly appreciate you uploading to as well - THANK YOU! :))

Would you be able to tell me why some of them are corrupt? Or how to get them without the errors? Here's what I keep getting...

"The file "???" header is corrupt"

Thank you so much for your generosity and support.

It means the world to a student like me.

-Ish
05-10-2024, 06:24 AM
RE: AWAI Secrets of Writing for the Christian Market
Does anyone have this course and be nice enough to do a reup? Thank you in advance

65.gif