41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-20-2014, 11:23 PM
ATTENTION: CreamyAds.com an Upcoming Adult Advertising Network
An Intro To CreamyAds!

Calling all owners of adult websites we are announcing that CreamyAds! opened their doors to advertisers and publishers, we have a great introductory offer just for you.

An Intro To CreamyAds!

Due to our exceptional reputation within the industry and amongst peers we have already signed up a number of advertisers and publishers to CreamyAds! even before it's launch and as an incentive to new customers/partners we are offering a Best Black Hat Forum Special Offer to the first 100 advertisers and 100 publishers who sign up with us.

If you would like to benefit from our experience and abilities then visit our website for more info and sign up today. Then all you need to do is sit back and watch your revenue soar.

*** CreamyAds! Advertisers ***
Pay only when people click your ads! Display your ads in CreamyAds! Network of search engines and partner sites. Get highly targeted traffic and pay only for the clicks you receive. Bids from only $0.1c.
Become CreamyAds! Advertiser

*** CreamyAds! Publishers ***
Monetize your website and online content! CreamyAds Publisher is a program that pays you for every click. Simply add a small code snippet to your page and our system will automatically display relevant ads.
Become A CreamyAds! Publisher

If you would like further information please feel free to visit the Creamy Ads site or contact directly via our website and/or Live Chat.

We look forward to working with you!

PS. We also have Cost Per Click XML feed opportunities available for 3rd party Adult Advertising Networks and Search Engines
03-21-2014, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 11:41 PM by interact.)
RE:
RESERVED FOR FUTURE UPDATES

Tuesday March 25th 2014
SPECIAL PROMOTION AND COUPONS FOR NEW ADVERTISERS

COUPONS:
  • COUPON CODE: BBHTen - DEPOSIT BETWEEN $200-$499 AND GET AN EXTRA 10% ADDED ON YOUR ADVERTISER ACCOUNT
  • COUPON CODE: BBHTwenty - DEPOSIT BETWEEN $500-$1000 AND GET AN EXTRA 20% ADDED ON YOUR ADVERTISER ACCOUNT
TARGETING AVAILABLE:
  • CHANNELS AVAILABLE - Multiple Channels Available.
  • GEO - Choose between RON or control your geos.
  • PPC and Budget - Control your PPC bids and your Daily budget.
CAMPAIGN DELIVERY:
  • DATE RANGES - Choose the dates you want your campaigns to run.
  • DELIVERY RATE: Decide how your daily budget is spent; either as quickly as possible
    (Accelerated) or spread evenly across the day (Spread Evenly).
  • Day Parting - Control the days of the week and hours of those days you would like your campaign to be shown.

Start adverting today!
03-21-2014, 06:22 AM
RE:
What is the incentive for advertisers?
I am interested in advertising.

thanks
03-21-2014, 06:39 AM
RE:
Good luck Vasilis.
SQL Injection PHP Injection Remote File Inclusion Local File Inclusion XSS CSRF XML External Entity Clickjacking Path Traversal AXFR Information Leakage Information Disclosure X-Path Injection SSI Injection DoS and more..
Contact Me! Cool
03-21-2014, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 07:55 PM by interact.)
RE:
thank you ;)
(03-21-2014 06:39 AM)0chinsky Wrote:  Good luck Vasilis.

thanks for joining as an advertiser :)
(03-21-2014 06:22 AM)lrs1995 Wrote:  What is the incentive for advertisers?
I am interested in advertising.

thanks
29.gif
03-26-2014, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 12:40 AM by interact.)
RE:
SPECIAL PROMOTION AND COUPONS FOR NEW ADVERTISERS check it out HERE
03-27-2014, 07:38 PM
RE:
Admin why cant I post my money making methods?
03-28-2014, 06:37 PM
RE:
If you have any question regarding our CreamyAds Network contact our sales and support teams via our website and live chat. They will be more then happy to assist you

(03-27-2014 07:38 PM)TheRealGameMaker Wrote:  Admin why cant I post my money making methods?

52.gif