54.gif

Poll: Would you go back and buy a WSO that was shared for free if it helped you make money?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-27-2012, 03:09 AM
RE:
hahahahah uberzone! I just changed it to another ass you can get hypnotized to!
12-06-2012, 12:10 PM
RE:
(11-25-2012 01:05 PM)am264 Wrote:  
it's a case of not just taking, but giving back more than you have received.
Agree with this 100%!
12-11-2012, 04:55 AM
RE:
(11-24-2012 07:36 AM)tono4850 Wrote:  imo, most of WSO´s are totally worthless, therefore we shoud not feel sorry for their creators
and then again, there are actually some very good WSO's as well - partciularly if youre a wp man, as there are some fantastic plugins that have been launched on there.

video players, niche softwares, some great plr videos that maybe you could have afforded to have created yourself, but would you have ended up with as a good a job with great copywriting thrown in for good measure? probably not.

sure, WSO's info products have mostly got a bad rep, but when it comes to 'tangible' digital products (and thats an oxymoron if ever there was one), there have been and no doubt will continue to be some very good product launches over there at extremely fair price points. dont forget a lot of the software is released in beta state, but the producers dont actually make that clear to their WSO buyers so its a bit of pot

back to the main question, if youre anything like most people who migrate from there to any of the bh sites that provide sharing facilities, you'll gorge yourself and burst your hard drive on downloads that you actually dont need and its only once youve got past that gimme gimme gimme stage and start using what youve downloaded that you'll have a better grasp of whats useful and worthwhile vs. what isnt.

at that point, the chances are you'll be making enough money from your endeavours that you'll be able to buy your quilt feelings off by paying for the software AFTER youve trialled it f.o.c. here at bbhf....
12-11-2012, 05:09 AM
RE:
(11-24-2012 07:36 AM)tono4850 Wrote:  imo, most of WSO´s are totally worthless, therefore we shoud not feel sorry for their creators
and then again, there are actually some very good WSO's as well - particularly if youre a wp man, as there are some fantastic plugins that have been launched on there.

video players too, as well as niche softwares and some great plr videos that maybe you could have afforded to have created yourself, but would you have ended up with as a good a job with great copywriting thrown in for good measure? probably not.

sure, WSO's info products have mostly got a bad rep, but when it comes to 'tangible' digital products (and thats an oxymoron if ever there was one), there have been and no doubt will continue to be some very good product launches over there at extremely fair price points but dont forget that a lot of the software is released in beta state, something that a lot of product developers fail to mention to their WSO buyers so even though youre getting a good price, its still a bit of pot luck but i stand by my point that there are some good products within the WSO stable.

back to the main question, if youre anything like most people who migrate from there to any of the bh sites that provide sharing facilities, you'll gorge yourself and burst your hard drive on downloads that you actually dont need and its only once youve got past that gimme gimme gimme stage and you start using some of what youve downloaded that you'll have a better grasp of whats a truly useful and worthwhile product vs. those that arent.

at that point, the chances are you'll be making enough money from your endeavours to buy your quilt feelings off by paying for the software AFTER youve trialled it f.o.c. here at bbhf

;- )
12-12-2012, 08:59 PM
RE:
(12-11-2012 05:09 AM)BRITcpa Wrote:  
and then again, there are actually some very good WSO's as well - particularly if youre a wp man, as there are some fantastic plugins that have been launched on there.

video players too, as well as niche softwares and some great plr videos that maybe you could have afforded to have created yourself, but would you have ended up with as a good a job with great copywriting thrown in for good measure? probably not.

sure, WSO's info products have mostly got a bad rep, but when it comes to 'tangible' digital products (and thats an oxymoron if ever there was one), there have been and no doubt will continue to be some very good product launches over there at extremely fair price points but dont forget that a lot of the software is released in beta state, something that a lot of product developers fail to mention to their WSO buyers so even though youre getting a good price, its still a bit of pot luck but i stand by my point that there are some good products within the WSO stable.

back to the main question, if youre anything like most people who migrate from there to any of the bh sites that provide sharing facilities, you'll gorge yourself and burst your hard drive on downloads that you actually dont need and its only once youve got past that gimme gimme gimme stage and you start using some of what youve downloaded that you'll have a better grasp of whats a truly useful and worthwhile product vs. those that arent.

at that point, the chances are you'll be making enough money from your endeavours to buy your quilt feelings off by paying for the software AFTER youve trialled it f.o.c. here at bbhf

;- )
#####

Now the only reason i download is to mirror! - and i download like 50 files per day! Small big - not a problem with 2TB drive

but i was talking about when i get in the back end of a person's website and rip his content than share it! (sometimes be4 they even get to launch it) - I just get feeling of guilt for some reason!

I dont feel guilty for downloading other people's shares...but only when i rip someone 's WSOs! Welcome
42.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!

38.gif