21.gif

Poll: Would you go back and buy a WSO that was shared for free if it helped you make money?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-23-2012, 05:08 AM
[ASK] What To Do With Guilt?
I looked around and it seemed the best place to ask you guys this question:

WHAT TO DO WITH GUILT?!

What Do i mean? OK..So i see all these people that are not some big WF names, just regular folks that try to make a living online and i go and blatantly rip and share their probably hard made product.

Dont get me wrong...i like sharing...especially shares that are from those Gurus that rehash all the BS around and call it a WSO...

But what about persons like you and me...regular dudes that want to make $$$ online - as full time income or part time?

When i get in the protected area of a "poor noob's website" i almost feel sorry for him...I am thinking he also has someone to feed: a wife, a child maybe...and here i am..."stealing" from him!

The only decent thing to do about this is to go back and buy the WSO if it did help you make money! I always do that!

SO...what are your thoughts about this?
Am i a poor noob that is too sentimental, probably due to age or weather? Sad

Let me know what you think!

Cool

Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-23-2012, 06:03 AM
RE:
Its wrong no matter what or who you're ripping. Are some more deserving than others to be ripped? In my opinion - sure. Does it make it right? No. I do think that good products in most cases warrant the purchase, even if you have a ripped copy available and this always boils down to the value. If I personally don't think it's worth the bytes it occupies, I definitely won't have any remorse and typically won't bother with it anyway. If I do even bother - "most likely" it's because of clever marketing and then 9 times out of 10 it's not worth the money they're asking for it, so yet again - no remorse. Now when I come across something that I feel is worth it - (never a single info product, always software or scripts) I will purchase if it's not too expensive. I won't even try and bs and pretend that this is all moral reasons for paying, usually that also is not the case, but they provide enough value beyond their product - ie customer service, worthwhile support forums, updates, member areas, etc. and that is something you usually can't get with ripped stuff... my opinion.

/rambling
11-23-2012, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2012 07:17 AM by komas.)
RE:
You are not a poor noob, in my opinion you have the right feelings if you think that way.
Karma is a bitch! You know, what goes around comes around.
We are blackhatters and we do a lot of shit that make many people unhappy and furious, thats a lot of negative energy around us...
We need always to give some of the $ and knowledge acquired to help others, thats good energy that could minimize the negative one.
I started like 15 years ago, and believe me, i used a lot of BH methods and i earned a lot of money with them. I had days that i earned more money than in my previous job in 3 years!
Its very nice to have money, but to be honest i was never proud of my achievments.
Right now, im trying to go the most whitehat i can, its harder and took longer but at least i feel lighter.
Karma is a bitch, but life its a bitch too. You know, i have a wife and 3 kids and sometimes i need to wear my black hat Cool ,but after that i always try to help others to balance my inner world.

Btw, yes you are a noob! But because you posted in the wrong section! Tongue
11-23-2012, 07:38 AM
RE:
(11-23-2012 07:14 AM)komas Wrote:  Btw, yes you are a noob! But because you posted in the wrong section! Tongue
__

I honestly was looking for the Lounge and i saw it only AFTER i made the thread! I guess i was tired! Confused

I dont think Mods would think of this as a violation or something!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-23-2012, 08:00 AM
RE:
It was moved, you are safe Lol Now, have some rest!
19.gif
11-23-2012, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2012 11:24 AM by komas.)
RE:
double post
11-24-2012, 07:36 AM
RE:
imo, most of WSO´s are totally worthless, therefore we shoud not feel sorry for their creators
11-25-2012, 03:57 AM
RE:
(11-24-2012 07:36 AM)tono4850 Wrote:  imo, most of WSO´s are totally worthless, therefore we shoud not feel sorry for their creators
Completely agree with you, mate.
Most WSO's is a pure sh$%t (forgive me my language).
These 'warriors' are trying to make a 'quick buck' on you, releasing rehashed ebooks, tutorials, etc. Nothing more, nothing less.
From the other side I completely support and proud of 'original' software creators like Senuke, Scrapebox, Market Samurai etc.
And I feel sorry for them when I see their hard work beign cracked and shared for free... just my 2 cents.
11-25-2012, 01:05 PM
RE:
LESSON ON HOW "NOT" TO FEEL GUILTY
If you download from WF and the sellers have false and misleading figures and sales pitches, then there is no problem.
A rehashed WFSO by the usual suspects means they are duping buyers.
Read reviews. If they sound like BS, then it's false advertising once again.
Remember, with your downloading and sharing there are people that have purched legitimately. By yoursharing, you are generating free publicity for seller, (although they refuse to see this).
Many times, I've downloaded something and then decided to buy it and paid my money.
I have been in many big GB's that were priced at $1000 to $2000 and paid $40 to $60 for my share. How else could Iever have afforded them by myself. Most times, the product/program is so over-priced anyway.
I like to help people on the different forums anyway and have done so for a few years now. I then think that my reward for that, apart from helping newbies, is that I can take some of those things that are shared.
it's a case of not just taking, but giving back more than you have received.
11-25-2012, 02:53 PM
RE:
Every time I see zilla's Avengers banner I'm hypnotized by that fat ass lol. Anyways, rarely do I pay for a WSO, but If it helped me than why not. It's just money....
41.gif

56.gif