38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-16-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: (ASK) Covid - is this true?
An interesting question. One of my friends neighbor had no contact with people except the us mail. She got covid-19. Since the virus can survive on paper, I can only assume that's how she got it. I had covid in December 2020, and to me it was a regular cold, my sister gave it to me yet she had zero symptoms except for a runny nose. If you have a weak immune system you will end up in the hospital. Case in point I workout 3 times a week and eat healthy so when I got covid, my immune system was strong enough to fight it off. On the other hand, my buddy who never worked out, and ate crap, ended up on a ventilator for 30 days. We almost lost him. My guess is his immune system was weak. The virus is real, however, how it spread around the world is a mystery to me. Also where did it come from? A lab or bat? I think both.
11-16-2021, 03:43 PM
"Rules for thee but not for me." "Poison for you; placebos for us."

Their useless hateful masks and the plandemic is an abomination just like all their other useless hateful lock-down rules(such as a night-time curfew). Some have a condescending hate and arrogance towards the unvaccinated and think that they can say and do whatever they like(mandates), just because they are in power(or vaccinated) as well as the reasoning that it is for the greater good.

If you think that everyone should be vaccinated for the greater good, then it is just a matter of time before all your freedoms will be taken away too. There is a time and place for the greater good, but this is not it.

This smells of typical cabal behavior: Problem, Reaction, Solution.

At first it was voluntary, now it is mandatory. Now, they have shown us their true evil colors because they could not convince those with critical thinking to take the vaccine.

Why the desperation to get everyone vaccinated apart from the money? Is it because AI needs nanotechnology inside the human body in order to control your thinking or is it something else? Who knows? Please don't tell me it is to protect you against Covid-19 and for the greater good.

The earth is a vile and evil prison planet; ruled by a satanic cabal and their overlords. Cruelty and dishonesty(because of money and evil) continues and is allowed to continue on a daily basis. It never stops.

In order for real progress to occur for humanity, we need an earth ruled by Geniocracy and a resource based economy(without money and evil), where only high IQ people are allowed to rule and govern(not the rich, evil or the stupid). Pure fantasy? Perhaps, but judging by the current status, it is high time for a change.

Better yet. Pray for disclosure and the golden age... then at least you will have a chance to live for 900 years or longer. Is such a scenario not for the greater good? No more worrying about stupid vaccines.
11-17-2021, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2021 01:42 AM by mthomas.)
Another interesting video about China's possible knowledge of the virus even BEFORE Dec 2019.....
China's Massive Ordering Increase of PCR Test Kits in May 2019.....WHY?
11-17-2021, 02:07 AM
(11-14-2021 06:00 AM)berlinerin Wrote:  Is this true, when we have no contact to other people...
that we can not get Coronavirus?

Thank you for Answer!!!
Thanks

To answer the original question, COVID19 can survive for some time on various surfaces, so it is possible to spread from an infected person via a surface. OTOH, if you are a hermit, with no contact with the outside world, you have no chance of catching it.
11-17-2021, 11:10 PM
Video about Doctors being banned on Youtube.....
Banning those that aren't towing the line on Covid
25.gif
11-17-2021, 11:29 PM
(11-17-2021 11:10 PM)mthomas Wrote:  Video about Doctors being banned on Youtube.....

Thanks for the link, reps sent. Banned for asking questions? No surprise. Will they ban a video that says the vaccine is completely safe, go get your vaccine NOW? Of course not!

Perhaps YouTube has money invested in the vaccine industry!
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
11-18-2021, 08:58 AM
(11-17-2021 11:29 PM)StillStanding Wrote:  
(11-17-2021 11:10 PM)mthomas Wrote:  Video about Doctors being banned on Youtube.....

Thanks for the link, reps sent. Banned for asking questions? No surprise. Will they ban a video that says the vaccine is completely safe, go get your vaccine NOW? Of course not!

Perhaps YouTube has money invested in the vaccine industry!

No surprise there, if you follow the money, youtube is owned by google who is owned by alphabet inc, and the top 4 owners of alphabet inc (and probably everything in the world, banks, media, pharma, you name it) are blackrock, vanguard, fidelity and state street.
11-19-2021, 01:42 PM
MUST WATCH
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0dIOOpXVADrM/
11-27-2021, 12:44 PM
What about this?:

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
12-09-2021, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2021 06:29 AM by berlinerin.)
Star RE: (ASK) Covid - is this true?
Thank you for all your answers.

Haha... today is the first day since SARS.CoV.2 happened (from March 2020 on) I got a letter (FIRST Letter!) from Senate Berlin Germany, that I can now can get a vaccine :) :)
And/but also I have to wait for this Booster Vaccine 5 Month! ! 5 Month after a complete
series of vaccinations!!
WOW

lol jo :) Happydance

So I have to make 3 or more Vaccinations and this booster vaccination - and for that I have to do and wait altogether ca. 1 Year :) lol....
.... and after that... maybe further all 6 month vaccine again and again......

AND:
Today was the LAST day for Angela Merkel :)

Nice Thread
64.gif

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI

28.gif