33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-11-2020, 06:08 AM
[ANSWER] How to get more out of BBHF with Member's habits
This may come as a shock to you, but there is super powerful information hidden within this forum.
Some of you just need to know how to browse through here better.

Experienced BBHF Members (Hit the Magic Button)
Magic Button :
I know the first thing that's going to pop into your mind if you already knew how to do this.

"This gratuitous self-plugging ------(insert the colorful slander of your choice) is just pumping his own shares"

Well, yes and no.

Yes, in this post I will be using my own account as an example. And yes, the byproduct of this instruction may/will have an effect that seems like blatant self-promotion, but...

I completely do this with the intent to help others, although the results might turn out to be self-serving.

First, and this is just my personal pet peeve, nothing irks me more than when I get PMs from noobs asking me for something that already exists here or something that I've already shared.

And I know this is an international forum, and that English isn't the first language for most of our community, but it is mine, so I just simply don't feel compelled to acquire info in any other language.

This should go without saying, but you should use the search functions here before sending out a cold request PM to any members with higher Reps than you.

It's embarassing really.
Magic Button :
[Image: Sa5rrDO.png]

Within Advanced Search
[Image: bJeTFDx.png]

But that's too obvious, what about if you're not quite sure what you're looking for?

Well, that's where following another member's habits could benefit you.

If there is something of a niche or course you've found already that you're particularly interested in and want more of that type of stuff, then you can dig deeper by looking at what the OP (original poster) or other members with similar interests have engaged with before.

Simply click on the name of a member to view their profile and look at what they've done before.
Magic Button :
[Image: q8jh7CN.png]

Not a fact, but I think 99% of whatever it is you want can be found following those two types of searches.

Looking up other member's activities could also provide new discovery into other interests you didn't know you had.

And lastly, try to be a decent human being. I know this is a community of pirates and hackerz, but that doesn't mean there can't be some honor amongst thieves.

Do the right thing.

Kindly please, leave comments on threads you took something from.

Leaving comments refreshes the post and keeps the share relevant for other members to discover without having to specifically search for it.

It's the least amount of effort you could contribute in exchange for this new thing you have acquired.

That's it! I'm out!
Magic Button :
[Image: omQu5SS.png]

70.gif