46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-29-2011, 07:43 AM
[AK] a question about TBS
Hi
i keep hearing great reviews about the best spinner but I've got one question that i 'd like someone to help me with.
I'm trying to figure out how unique the content on TBS really is.

Here's What i mean lets say we spun an article and it's %80 unique we spun another one and it's %70 unique and so on
so we have article 1 %80 to original article 2 %70 to original but what is the uniqueness between articles 2 and 3
is there a way to figure it out ?

My logic says that if i produce 100 articles and they are unique to original but not between each other are they all likely to get boxed under dup content.

thanks
Saz
04-29-2011, 07:53 AM
RE: [AK] a question about TBS
Quote:My logic says that if i produce 100 articles and they are unique to
original but not between each other are they all likely to get boxed under dup content.
Probably.
But i see one guy or a few experts claiming that its better not to use TBS but instead just hire people to spin article rather that using TBS.
06-24-2011, 10:51 PM
any body have tbs nulled
07-26-2011, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2011 10:17 AM by lobozebra.)
You can do it yourself to save money. The synonym database is huge, so you can just go through each word and pick the right synonym.

The main problem is the fact that people just use "replace with everyone's favorites" and call it a day. That usually gives you a crappy article, and duplicate content.

(06-24-2011 10:51 PM)ashton Wrote:  any body have tbs nulled

I would just buy it if I were you. The full version is worth it because the crack has a lot of bugs.
[Image: 2mvKx.png]
07-26-2011, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2011 10:45 AM by olala.)
(04-29-2011 07:43 AM)saz Wrote:  Hi
i keep hearing great reviews about the best spinner but I've got one question that i 'd like someone to help me with.
I'm trying to figure out how unique the content on TBS really is.

Here's What i mean lets say we spun an article and it's %80 unique we spun another one and it's %70 unique and so on
so we have article 1 %80 to original article 2 %70 to original but what is the uniqueness between articles 2 and 3
is there a way to figure it out ?

My logic says that if i produce 100 articles and they are unique to original but not between each other are they all likely to get boxed under dup content.

thanks
Saz

Hi, tbs auto replace everyone's favorite synonym database is not huge, so it is fairly hard to generate unique content when doing mass submission.

Only hand spun article, with multiple level nested spinning able to generate unique articles for mass submission.

However, these days, not many hired outsourcer will do multiple level nested spinning for you.Confused

You just have to do it yourself, a multilevel nested spinning take me about 1-2 hours to complete, it is d*** hard, isn't it?
(06-24-2011 10:51 PM)ashton Wrote:  any body have tbs nulled

Most of the nulled tbs unable to have full functionality such as the auto replace everyone's favorite, because it goes through tbs server.

Only crack in imnuke able to do so, because they redirect it to their own server 1st.
10.gif
Software Developer and SEO Service Provider...

Contact me if you look for my service or Joint Venture on NEW Product Launch...

45.gif