8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-19-2014, 12:29 AM
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX
Due to the current and often false allegations of women against men, please find enclosed herewith a copy of 'Agreement Before SEX' for your safe sex ride and to avoid rape charges thereafter :
_____AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX_____
I, __________________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'screwee'), about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _______________ _______________ (hereafter referred to as the 'screwer'), certify as follows :
1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.
2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic substance(s).
3. THAT the aforementioned screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
4. THAT I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.
5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.
6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and I do not care.
7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.
9. THAT in the event that I receive full and 'delicious' satisfaction, which I expect, declare in advance, the capacity and willingness for further participation as soon as time permits.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that :
a) I contract a sexual disease,
b) I become pregnant,
c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or
otherwise.
SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS __________ DAY OF (MONTH)_____________________
(YEAR) ___________ AT ____________ __________________________________
Signature of Screwee :
09-19-2014, 09:32 AM
RE:
need of the hour
09-19-2014, 08:13 PM
RE:
Ha ha ha :-D
Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place.
09-19-2014, 10:22 PM
RE:
I don't really think a babe can sign this. Very Funny Though
09-21-2014, 01:58 PM
RE:
I am pretty sure they have never seen sentences before...
45.gif
09-22-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX
(09-19-2014 12:29 AM)easternaga Wrote:  Due to the current and often false allegations of women against men, please find enclosed herewith a copy of 'Agreement Before SEX' for your safe sex ride and to avoid rape charges thereafter :
_____AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX_____
I, __________________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'screwee'), about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _______________ _______________ (hereafter referred to as the 'screwer'), certify as follows :
1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.
2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic substance(s).
3. THAT the aforementioned screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.
4. THAT I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.
5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.
6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and I do not care.
7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.
8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.
9. THAT in the event that I receive full and 'delicious' satisfaction, which I expect, declare in advance, the capacity and willingness for further participation as soon as time permits.
10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that :
a) I contract a sexual disease,
b) I become pregnant,
c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or
otherwise.
SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS __________ DAY OF (MONTH)_____________________
(YEAR) ___________ AT ____________ __________________________________
Signature of Screwee :
If you manage to get this signed without breaking the atmosphere, then you are really good...
Try https://brave.com/lor742 = $5/Month
Get into Crypo for FREE it's 100% the only sensible thing to do now.
09-22-2014, 12:32 AM
RE:
LOL, I'd take it a step further and have my lawyer present.....with a camera for video evidence. Don't worry baby he's just here to protect your rights.

66.gif