20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-18-2014, 03:10 AM
[ADVICE] What to do with what I have?
For starters, let me say that I have taken action in the past and made small amounts of money.

I own a local small business refinishing bathtubs and countertops. Things have been very slow that last couple of years.
Which brings me back to IM.

What have I done?

blog+adsense with paid traffic. (Banned after the first payment because a friend did an xrummer blast)
CPA on CL redirected though a blog. ( Made $72 with one CPA network. It is still there. Payout is $100)

What I have to work with :

Hosting
3 CPA accounts
Ebay account (perfect 134 feedback)
Microworkers account with $42 in it
2 domains (Top Digital Services and Double 6 Trading)
CL account
Amazon account (for listing on blogs I had in the past)
d*** little extra cash.

With that said,

I am just looking for advice on what you would do with the things I have available?

I would like to build some type of a real online biz at some point soon as a supplement to my offline biz.

Your suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated.

I will be more than happy to help anyone that I can in my field. I know alot about repairing most things.

Thanks
Fxaddict
07-23-2014, 03:36 AM
RE:
List building would be a recommendation. Find something you're passionate about, research the niche and narrow it down to a specific sub niche within your niche example: "weight loss for women over 50". Provide them value 1st then your list will take care of you.

If you treat your list like royalty money will never be a problem.
07-24-2014, 07:20 AM
RE:
(07-23-2014 03:36 AM)Jamaal Wrote:  List building would be a recommendation. Find something you're passionate about, research the niche and narrow it down to a specific sub niche within your niche example: "weight loss for women over 50". Provide them value 1st then your list will take care of you.

If you treat your list like royalty money will never be a problem.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Gave you some rep.
07-24-2014, 07:56 AM
RE:
Have you considered creating an online presence for your offline business? Or are you dead-set on creating an online business that is completely unrelated?
07-24-2014, 09:59 AM
RE:
Write articles about your niche (you have a trading site) or hire someone on Odesk to do so and syndicate posts to your social media accounts. This will generate free traffic which you can monetize with your CPA or incentive for your list building. Or you could do media buying for your niche > your website > CPA or optin. 7Search is a nice cheap one if you don't have big budget but do split testing.
30.gif
07-25-2014, 03:53 AM
RE:
(07-24-2014 07:56 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:  Have you considered creating an online presence for your offline business? Or are you dead-set on creating an online business that is completely unrelated?
Thanks for your reply Big Tuna.

Yes, I have a site for my offline biz. The housing crash and the economy have hurt it the most. It is a beautification biz.
Most people are not spending to make stuff pretty, just to repair mostly. Been doing this for 12 years now and would like
to do something else. My body is also telling me that I need too. I had a construction biz before the tub biz and was
a cowboy during that time as well. I sure feel it now.
07-25-2014, 03:58 AM
RE:
(07-24-2014 09:59 AM)intrepid Wrote:  Write articles about your niche (you have a trading site) or hire someone on Odesk to do so and syndicate posts to your social media accounts. This will generate free traffic which you can monetize with your CPA or incentive for your list building. Or you could do media buying for your niche > your website > CPA or optin. 7Search is a nice cheap one if you don't have big budget but do split testing.
Thanks intrepid.

That site was originally made for an international trade biz that didn't pan out. Hadn't thought about converting it to
a forex or commodities site. I love trading but blew my seed money before I found the discipline to do it properly.
07-25-2014, 09:23 AM
RE:
@fxaddict Instead of CPA or in combination with CPA you may want to market Clickbank products for better conversions. Or Clickbetter which islike Clickbank.
07-27-2014, 12:59 AM
RE:
You have SKILLS.

Set up How-To YouTube video demonstrating those skills making sure each video has an ad on it. You can learn how to set up YouTube videos properly via Link by fellow members here:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zv403hexix5axxp/You_tube_secrets.zip

I don't know if this is the same course on Udemy, but you have SKILLS (refinishing bathtubs and countertops) that people want to learn. YouTube is the 2nd most popular search engine in the world.

Go to oDesk and have someone write an e-book. Get a Facebook page and post each new video there after it's uploaded on YouTube. You can make good money from knowledge.

Hope that helps.
07-28-2014, 05:07 AM
RE:
(07-25-2014 09:23 AM)intrepid Wrote:  @fxaddict Instead of CPA or in combination with CPA you may want to market Clickbank products for better conversions. Or Clickbetter which islike Clickbank.
Thanks for the second suggestion intrepid. I have a CB account as well. Will look into that also.
69.gif

46.gif