71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2011, 11:32 AM
ADMIN NOTICE! ALL regular/supervip members who have registered or upgraded from August 22,2011 to Sept 07,2011! Please R
ADMIN NOTICE! ALL regular/supervip members who have registered or upgraded from August 22,2011 to Sept 07,2011! Please READ!

Quote:Happy to be back. But sadly some of the files from August 22,2011 to Sept 07,2011 were lost. Members Lost. (Those SuperVIP members who upgraded within that period. No worry cause i have the FULL transaction details on my paypal, All you need to do is if in case your login was lost, register again then send a pm to LALA with the transaction details of your supervip upgrade so that we can restore back your supervip again) Newest VIP forums i have been ripping off for two weeks were lost! :( But i am happy still were back.
Guys, to those who LOST their VIP status within this period August 22,2011 to Sept 07,2011

Please re-REGISTER again then pm me your transaction details so i can restore it back your supervip. Thanks.

### username:
### date paid:
### paypal email used:
### transaction #:

We have the FULL paypal transaction backup so nothing to worry.
Smile
I was about to send an email to all those paypal email address on that period.
If in case you did not receive the message yet.
Please let me thru pm and give me time to check and validate it.
Thanks.

-ADMIN and MODS would be really really busy this week to restore back all what we have lost.-
Sorry for the inconvenience guys. Thanks.
09-09-2011, 11:45 AM
RE: ADMIN NOTICE! ALL regular/supervip members who have registered or upgraded from August 22,2011 to Sept 07,2011! Plea
I am glad were back. No worry about the files that was been lost. I will do my best to restore it back what i have been shared here. I am happy were back. I have been missing this forum for 3 days. Thank GOD were back :)
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
09-09-2011, 01:11 PM
RE: ADMIN NOTICE! ALL regular/supervip members who have registered or upgraded from August 22,2011 to Sept 07,2011! Plea
good to see ya back lala
09-09-2011, 01:23 PM
PM'd you Lala about my VIP Status. Thanks!
09-09-2011, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 02:12 PM by RiceX.)
Well not that I care since I am a VIP but what about people who lost their transaction?
24.gif
09-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Hello ,
Just checking whether my access is fine or not ..
09-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Any FREE super VIP tokken available.......

>>>>>>> just jock...yaar
09-09-2011, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 04:10 PM by lala.)
All supervip members who have pm me their transaction details was been successfully restore back to supervip lifetime again..Enjoy..

In connection to this i was about to start sending this email message to all paypal email address who had transaction within this date August 22,2011 to Sept 07,2011 based on our paypal database as mandatory requested by ADMIN. Email might be sent in inbox or in spam folder. Please double check.
But if your supervip lifetime already was been already restore. Please IGNORE this email message.

This email message was to make sure that all who had paid for supervip lifetime will be informed. We do NOT want that what you paid for will be stolen by us. We do not have that kind of attitude.

Email message:
Quote:Hello. Good Day. We would just like to inform you that bestblackhatforum.com server was been crashed on Sept 07,2011. And in connection to this If you have registered within this period of date: August 22,2011 to Sept 07,2011! Please re-REGISTER again! and SuperVIP members who have been upgraded for that period were been lost too.
Posted here too >> click!!!

So if in case you login to bestblackhatforum.com and you cannot login. PLEASE re-REGISTER(create a new account again)..
If in case you were login successfully but you are NOT supervip already.
Please pm LALA your paypal transaction details for your supervip account to be upgraded back or you can reply back too in here.

###Paypal Transaction Details###
username:
paypal email used in paying:
date paid:
transaction #:

I am really really sorry for the inconvenience. As much as possible. This will NOT happen again.
Expect more VIP files coming and more VIP forum to be ripped off and added in our supervip section.
Thank you and Have a nice day..
Thats it. If in case. I am just here. You can pm me your paypal transaction details so i can restore you back to supervip lifetime. Just be patience normally as soon as i read it,i'll take action and update your account.. Thanks.. Love
09-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Done sending all the email message to all respective and concerned affected supervip's paypal email.
Please pm me your transaction details so i can restore it back. Thanks.
09-10-2011, 03:24 AM
PM sent :)

I lost my rep points also but i m glad that forum is back.
37.gif

6.gif