60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-15-2024, 07:14 AM
A Valuable tip from Tony Shepherd
I am a long-term, UNREPENTANT fan of Tony Shepherd. I'm sure most of the long-termers here at BBHF are already aware of that.

Today, Tony sent an EXCEPTIONAL email to his list.

He explained the reason that there is so much potential wealth to be gained "legally" and "ethically" by marketing to the people who NEED to buy material from someone, and it might as well be you.

----- Here is the email -----

Subject:
People's WEIRDNESS means YOU are leaving money on the table.

Body:
Research done at Clemson University into helping endangered Eastern Box Turtles safely cross South Carolina's roads took an ugly turn when Nathan Weaver discovered that 1 in 50 drivers would intentionally swerve to hit turtles he had placed on the road for his experiment.

Luckily the turtles were plastic ones he was practising the experiment with.

But science continually proves that people are weird.

Greedy too...

Psychologist Brian Wansink from Cornell University demonstrated that people eat mainly with their eyes when he made 54 subjects eat from four bowls of soup on a typical restaurant setting.

Unbeknownst to them, Wansink rigged two of the bowls with a hidden mechanism so they would keep slowly refilling.

As expected those who ate from the 'bottomless' bowls consumed 73% more soup than this who ate from the regular ones.

Amazingly they also said they didn't feel any fuller and thought they had eaten the same amount.

The experiment confirmed Wansink's theory - that the more food is available, the more we tend to overeat.

Here's why I'm sharing the above.

People are weird AND greedy.

The more that is available, the more they will take.

Some time back, one of the first 'name' marketers who hired me as a consultant (there have been many more since) showed me the results of a launch I'd helped him put together.

He'd made tens of thousands form his relatively high-ticket offer I'd helped him conceive and was very happy.

But I when I scanned through the NAMES of the buyers I was shocked to see names I recognised.

They were MY buyers too.

From MY list.

Now we hadn't done a JV or anything or shared list details so it took a moment for the truth to hit home.

They are not 'MY' buyers

They're simply BUYERS.

They were on his list, on my list, and on dozens of other internet marketer's lists BECAUSE they were into the IM scene and they bought stuff

They were buyers.

Guess what I did immediately?

Created a new product.

Then another, and another

Because I'd realised that if YOU don't put an offer out, those buyers will buy from someone ELSE.

You're leaving money on the table

Which is why I create regular offers AND get more people onto my email list so they can see (for the first time) my existing products.

But here's the thing...

If you depend on JV's and other marketers to promote a launch you can't just create something and put it out there overnight

You need to suck up to people you've mailed for, hoping they'll do one for you in return.

You have to try and fit into your JVs' launch schedules and that might mean waiting weeks.

Which means again that you're leaving more money on the table.

Unless...

Unless...

You have a stand-alone, self-sufficient business where you can do things exactly as you want to do them

On your own terms and in your own way.

It's the online marketing equivalent of 'love you' money

It's about doing things in a quiet, under-the-radar kind of way that allows you to earn more money than most people ever dream of.

-----

..., [ then Tony goes on to offer his "Quiet Success" system]
which I will have a link for at the end of this...

If you put my Quiet Success Workshop Strategies into play TODAY:

You will control 100% of which products and services are created in your business

You will control 100% of your own traffic sources

You will control 100% of when you launch products, take vacations and answer emails

You will control 100% of the prices you charge

You will control 100% of which products (if any) that you promote

You will control 100% who promotes your products (if you choose to do that)

You will control 100% how you create your income

You will control 100% what niche you are in and which niches you plan to go into

You will not answer to anyone else

You will not have to be nice to people you dislike or don't trust in order to get them to promote your products

You will not have to accept being talked down to or ignored by any JV partner because you just won't need them

You will not have to promote poor quality products in order to keep affiliates/JV's happy

You will not 'owe' anyone anything

You will control 100% of your own customer base

And much more, all of which simply liberates you from the situation that most online marketers find themselves.

(See what I mean about the equivalent of FU money?)

It's not about changing the world

It's about changing YOUR world.

Here's where to go next

Best

Tony

---------------
There was a share of this course on BBHF, and perhaps it is still possible to download it. I tried but couldn't get it done. But I had a copy in my files. Find it below....
ALB

Magic Button :

Have a good rest of the weekend.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
01-15-2024, 10:44 AM
Thumbs Up RE: A Valuable tip from Tony Shepherd
Greetings and Thanks ALB !!
01-15-2024, 02:42 PM
RE: A Valuable tip from Tony Shepherd
@AbeLincolnBart,
What a wonderful share. Tony is one sharp dude. Thanks for this.
Cheers,
NoJob
Thanks
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
01-16-2024, 02:39 AM
Thanks awesome share.
01-16-2024, 07:53 AM
Thanks AbeLincolnBart, great lesson and idea, reps
42.gif
01-17-2024, 03:50 PM
Star RE: A Valuable tip from Tony Shepherd
@AbeLincolnBart

Thank you for the amazing share Thanks

REPS added as well!
Behind each business there is a purposeā€¦
01-17-2024, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2024 07:41 PM by BlackTopHat.)
Yeah, I got that one too. Tony is a smart cookie. The email also shows the idiocy of the scarcity mindset. Not scarcity like trying to get your prospect to buy by using a countdown timer. But the idea is that there is only so much wealth out there and there is not enough to go around. These people make terrible business partners because they believe in a zero-sum game.
There is an infinite amount of wealth to be shared.
01-18-2024, 03:22 AM
Great share as always ALB! Thanks as always!

(BTW if you don't know ALB yet, I would HIGHLY recommend you go back and read ALL of his posts here at BBF- Absolute FREE GOLD in every post!)

Thanks again!
03-03-2024, 04:18 PM
Hi
Great share

78.gif