15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-08-2016, 07:18 AM
A Question About Making Backlinks
First of all, Thank you for reading my thread...!!

My question is I've a website in which every thread/post title is a keyword itself and I want to rank them all individually. Keywords aren't much competitive mostly are low competitive keywords so making few quality backlinks will do wonder. Anyhow my question is creating backlinks for the main domain will rank other page links as well or I should make backlinks for every single post?

1) What should be the best method to rank this kind of website with every post/thread?
2) is there any quality service as per my needs?

Expecting positive replies :)

Regards
07-08-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: A Question About Making Backlinks
Well if the site is siloed, and good on page seo, the link juice to the domain would flow and rank the other pages, since they are low competition keywords it should be fine. Linking to everything would just be a waste of money, and you wont be able to tell if what you are doing is working.
I like pbn's but google has been cracking down on them so i have stopped, but i would build social around it with a twitter, FB, YT, pinterest linking back and myself would use GSA on the social links since it has the authority to handle gsa, It has made pages go up for me with that alone, I add keywords in the descriptions like in twitter, yt with my url and what happens is the social links show up in the search for the kw and is also a added plus!
07-08-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: A Question About Making Backlinks
(07-08-2016 12:51 PM)gixxer2012 Wrote:  Well if the site is siloed, and good on page seo, the link juice to the domain would flow and rank the other pages, since they are low competition keywords it should be fine. Linking to everything would just be a waste of money, and you wont be able to tell if what you are doing is working.
I like pbn's but google has been cracking down on them so i have stopped, but i would build social around it with a twitter, FB, YT, pinterest linking back and myself would use GSA on the social links since it has the authority to handle gsa, It has made pages go up for me with that alone, I add keywords in the descriptions like in twitter, yt with my url and what happens is the social links show up in the search for the kw and is also a added plus!

Thanks for the reply buddy!

actually I have made videos of some main post and uploaded on videos further are you saying to make it more socialize right? and make backlinks of that social links?

44.gif