12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-12-2014, 02:58 PM
A Blackhat newcomer on his way to wealth
Hello fellow community !

I apologize in advance for my English, it's not my native language.

I'm glad I have found my way to BBHF and would like to praise all of you.
You guys are doing great work and as a newcomer like I am it is really rare to see a helping community like BBFH it is. Just saying ;)

Anyway, as i said I am a completely newb when it comes to BH in general and I hope i will find help here.
My goal is to earn passive income online - i think that's why we all are here. ;)
Can anyone point the way to me where i should start ? I feel completely lost, to be honest.
There are a lot subforums and i have no idea where to get started. I really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
06-12-2014, 06:16 PM
RE:
welcome and a quick tour about our community. we share products that are on wso or jvzoo or other platforms to help others who can't afford it and not to be scammed by fake gurus out there. they can be share for free or in a group buy, but it is always advisable to buy the original products if you make money from it.

in short, you can start with feeebies section, download some products, and leave a review or a rep.

cheers
06-15-2014, 04:55 PM
RE:
Welcome Welcome Welcome to BBHF family Pezevenk, Hope you learn alot and enjoy your time here! Smile
Thanks

6.gif