23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-21-2022, 08:45 AM
$60,000.00 in 90 Days
Any chance of share

$60,000.00 in 90 Days!
by T. J. Rohleder

How to Get Paid $73,150.00 for Only Mailing 1,000 Letters!
by T.J. Rohleder and Chris Lakey

thanks
Have a nice day
09-26-2022, 06:50 AM
RE: $60,000.00 in 90 Days
Check this thread:

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-MAS...J-Rohleder

And this:

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...EDER-STUFF
09-27-2022, 09:00 AM
(09-26-2022 06:50 AM)heisenberg1660 Wrote:  Check this thread:

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-MAS...J-Rohleder

And this:

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...EDER-STUFF

I wasn't able to find them
10-04-2022, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2022 05:46 AM by layna61524.)
@derganatown: This is an update on my searches for the 2 TJ Rohleder books you asked me about. I believe you read the other thread where I explained that the 2 titles you asked for are in paperback/hard copy format wherever I've found them, so a digital download is not available.

Earlier today, I did manage to find a site that claims to have Rohleder's $60,000 in 90 Days in e-book format, so I am posting that info as an update to your request but I must also tell you, I would be very careful in using this site. And I'll tell you why in a moment.

I also spent more time looking for the second book you requested. How to Make $73,150 for Only Mailing 1,000 Letters! is about setting up an affiliate mailing program. It, too, is a hard copy book, so I wasn't able to find a digital download. However, I'm not interested in affiliate mailing programs, so this is the extent I can go in searching for it.

Use the link below to get to the site promising $60,000 in 90 Days digitally.

You will see a request post with a tiny green download button, along with posts that appear to be testimonials that the book was available and it was downloaded successfully.

Personally, I wouldn't trust that.

But here you go:

LINK TO REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD $60,000 IN 90 DAYS - TJ ROHLEDER
Magic Button :
Code:
https://findall.online/?q=%2460%2C000.00+in+90+Days%21

The wording says you must first register an account and that it is free.

Then they show a graphic of 5 out of 5 stars at the top of the page, based on 3.657 customer reviews. And remember, there were "testimonial" posts on the first page saying they were happy to get this digital download.

When you provide a first name and a valid email, you will be transferred to another page that asks for your credit card info. The reason is that this Free Trial membership costs $1 and the site claims it needs to verify your location because they have streaming fees with certain countries.

But that $1 is a payment for a 1-day trial. If you don't cancel the membership after a single day, you will be charged and there is no clear indication of what that figure is but it will continue each month, unless you cancel.

And you could be charged more if you don't uncheck the little box at the bottom of the digital coupon that offers you an additional membership for a 5-day trial of a health and lifestyle bundle subscription.

So that's an upsell you need to eliminate or your card will be dinged for another $24.99! That's a hefty cost for monthly downloads.

They use clever wording to lure you deeper and deeper and poorly written (bad English) testimonials from customers with forum-sounding usernames.

It isn't until you're at the credit card page that you realize this isn't free and you could end up paying more than you intend to.

Once you part with your credit card details, it could be very difficult to stop them from charging because their cancellation process isn't as easy as it should be.

You can see the small print here:

[Image: 1374c9b5dffec8cca9ef6c01754fb34c.png]
[Image: bd1866452aff1d8137b71dfa3c58d46d.png]

I followed the process until they asked for a bank card. I backed out because I am not interested in multi-level marketing, which is what this book is about. And I'm not comfortable leaving my bank card data on sites I am not familiar with.

Plus, free should be free.

They promote free to register the account on one page but only after you've provided your email does it go to the payment page. That's underhanded and does nothing to build consumer trust.

I tried the link again, by using the domain name without any page that points to a specific product... like this:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://findall.online/

But I still see the same "customer testimonials" shown below.

[Image: 92129cb3de3f74d13f2243736cb1a10b.png]

So it seems no matter what, you'll see these same few comments, despite the 5-star reviews from over 3,600 customer they couldn't come up with testimony from more people than this small handful.

And despite all this, some of you reading this may still want to try that link and hope that it is easy to cancel your subscription after 24 hours, if you don't like what's in their library.

Just to get this e-book.

Anyway... it all comes down to how badly you want this download because there is no guarantee that what you download will actually be the book you're expecting.

HERE'S WHAT I RECOMMEND...

If anyone reading this decides to go for it, I would use one of those Walmart or other store-brand money cards that has a balance that is limited by the amount of money you put on it. Buying one of these cards, "fund" it with a small sum, like $20 or whatever you can afford to lose. Then use that card to register your account on this site.

At least you won't have to worry about them getting more than the $20 you paid. You won't have to worry about them debiting a lot more month after month if you don't/can't cancel easily and you safeguard your bank account for the expenses you've earmarked it for.

If the download ends up not being what you expected or you have trouble cancelling the subscription, you can rest assured that they are limited to the $20 you put on the card. And no further action is needed on your part.

NOTE: I was hoping to test this by using PayPal but that option was not available (another Red Flag, for me). I have had to file a few PayPal disputes when dealing with shady sellers and they have always ended up siding with me and refunded my money but, sadly, PayPal is not an option for that site.

=================
UPDATE --- 10/4/2022
=================

Thanks a bunch for all those leaving me REPs after reading this post. I appreciate it but if you are brave enough to use the site I wrote about and you manage to get the download successfully, please let us know so that others can use that site with confidence. That may be the only way to get this TJ Rohleder title digitally since I have not been able to find either of the 2 titles anywhere as an electronic document.

Thanks
Layna61524
10-06-2022, 08:09 AM
(10-04-2022 10:02 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @derganatown: This is an update on my searches for the 2 TJ Rohleder books you asked me about. I believe you read the other thread where I explained that the 2 titles you asked for are in paperback/hard copy format wherever I've found them, so a digital download is not available.

Earlier today, I did manage to find a site that claims to have Rohleder's $60,000 in 90 Days in e-book format, so I am posting that info as an update to your request but I must also tell you, I would be very careful in using this site. And I'll tell you why in a moment.

I also spent more time looking for the second book you requested. How to Make $73,150 for Only Mailing 1,000 Letters! is about setting up an affiliate mailing program. It, too, is a hard copy book, so I wasn't able to find a digital download. However, I'm not interested in affiliate mailing programs, so this is the extent I can go in searching for it.

Use the link below to get to the site promising $60,000 in 90 Days digitally.

You will see a request post with a tiny green download button, along with posts that appear to be testimonials that the book was available and it was downloaded successfully.

Personally, I wouldn't trust that.

But here you go:

LINK TO REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD $60,000 IN 90 DAYS - TJ ROHLEDER
Magic Button :
Code:
https://findall.online/?q=%2460%2C000.00+in+90+Days%21

The wording says you must first register an account and that it is free.

Then they show a graphic of 5 out of 5 stars at the top of the page, based on 3.657 customer reviews. And remember, there were "testimonial" posts on the first page saying they were happy to get this digital download.

When you provide a first name and a valid email, you will be transferred to another page that asks for your credit card info. The reason is that this Free Trial membership costs $1 and the site claims it needs to verify your location because they have streaming fees with certain countries.

But that $1 is a payment for a 1-day trial. If you don't cancel the membership after a single day, you will be charged and there is no clear indication of what that figure is but it will continue each month, unless you cancel.

And you could be charged more if you don't uncheck the little box at the bottom of the digital coupon that offers you an additional membership for a 5-day trial of a health and lifestyle bundle subscription.

So that's an upsell you need to eliminate or your card will be dinged for another $24.99! That's a hefty cost for monthly downloads.

They use clever wording to lure you deeper and deeper and poorly written (bad English) testimonials from customers with forum-sounding usernames.

It isn't until you're at the credit card page that you realize this isn't free and you could end up paying more than you intend to.

Once you part with your credit card details, it could be very difficult to stop them from charging because their cancellation process isn't as easy as it should be.

You can see the small print here:

[Image: 1374c9b5dffec8cca9ef6c01754fb34c.png]
[Image: bd1866452aff1d8137b71dfa3c58d46d.png]

I followed the process until they asked for a bank card. I backed out because I am not interested in multi-level marketing, which is what this book is about. And I'm not comfortable leaving my bank card data on sites I am not familiar with.

Plus, free should be free.

They promote free to register the account on one page but only after you've provided your email does it go to the payment page. That's underhanded and does nothing to build consumer trust.

I tried the link again, by using the domain name without any page that points to a specific product... like this:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://findall.online/

But I still see the same "customer testimonials" shown below.

[Image: 92129cb3de3f74d13f2243736cb1a10b.png]

So it seems no matter what, you'll see these same few comments, despite the 5-star reviews from over 3,600 customer they couldn't come up with testimony from more people than this small handful.

And despite all this, some of you reading this may still want to try that link and hope that it is easy to cancel your subscription after 24 hours, if you don't like what's in their library.

Just to get this e-book.

Anyway... it all comes down to how badly you want this download because there is no guarantee that what you download will actually be the book you're expecting.

HERE'S WHAT I RECOMMEND...

If anyone reading this decides to go for it, I would use one of those Walmart or other store-brand money cards that has a balance that is limited by the amount of money you put on it. Buying one of these cards, "fund" it with a small sum, like $20 or whatever you can afford to lose. Then use that card to register your account on this site.

At least you won't have to worry about them getting more than the $20 you paid. You won't have to worry about them debiting a lot more month after month if you don't/can't cancel easily and you safeguard your bank account for the expenses you've earmarked it for.

If the download ends up not being what you expected or you have trouble cancelling the subscription, you can rest assured that they are limited to the $20 you put on the card. And no further action is needed on your part.

NOTE: I was hoping to test this by using PayPal but that option was not available (another Red Flag, for me). I have had to file a few PayPal disputes when dealing with shady sellers and they have always ended up siding with me and refunded my money but, sadly, PayPal is not an option for that site.

=================
UPDATE --- 10/4/2022
=================

Thanks a bunch for all those leaving me REPs after reading this post. I appreciate it but if you are brave enough to use the site I wrote about and you manage to get the download successfully, please let us know so that others can use that site with confidence. That may be the only way to get this TJ Rohleder title digitally since I have not been able to find either of the 2 titles anywhere as an electronic document.

Thanks
Layna61524

Dear layna61524
May God bless you for your continuous effort and creativity.
You have bestowed upon us all the best

05 10 2022 AT 23H19
10.gif
10-06-2022, 08:21 AM
Layna61524
I very much appreciate your help,you have been most helpful, it was very thoughtful of you, thank you for everything you do, you are always so helpful, you are the best, you have my gratitude.

05 10 2022 AT 23H30

5.gif