73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2013, 12:12 AM
RE:
Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Admin please ban that F****** scammer: "jimp1173"
04-03-2013, 12:41 AM
RE:
(04-03-2013 12:12 AM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Yep thats correct you did ask for that and I paid you $6 for the one HC and you did say that about the $50 which I agreed but this shit has nothing to do with $56 it has to do with the $1925 you took and never provided anything in return. Check out your account number U3411338
and the account number the $1925 was sent to in the screen shot right from Liberty Reserve. This is prrof enough tou are a robber of peoples money. Return it now or suffer for eternity!!!
[Image: 34g2dt3.png]
04-03-2013, 01:22 AM
RE:
Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Scammer, Spammer, Thief and also blackmailing me on $2000..

Admin Please bann him as fast as possible.

I was too stupid to give him PDF with 10 HC free....
04-03-2013, 01:50 AM
RE:
just process the refund
04-03-2013, 01:56 AM
RE:
What refund are you talking about???? Inever get any money from him!!!!!!

27.gif
04-03-2013, 03:59 AM
RE:
(04-03-2013 01:56 AM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  What refund are you talking about???? Inever get any money from him!!!!!!

The LR screen shot clearly shows you took the money once transferred into your account as shown in the screen shot. You owe it back and you will pay it back. Like I said You will be hunted today and you will go down and I assure you. Here is the screen shot of LR which shows the $1925 going straight into your account. Do you really think I would be this adimit about this if you did not take my money. You provide no screen shot cause your a fake and a fraudulent Bitch. Show proof shithead. You cant so all I have to do is hire someone to come get you and destroy everything your about. Screen Shot of Liberty Reserve Below.
[Image: 34g2dt3.png]
oh and here is the skype chat with only 1 HC that was given to me that I sent thru LR for $6 nothing was FREE not even the 10 HC you say you gave to me that you never did. You sent your S***** pdf to 100's of people no charge. No 10 HC's here for free cause I bought 1 and next I'll show the LR screen shot with that as proof. Here is proof of only 1 HC you gave me that I sent you $6 for. Thats it. Prove me otherwise.
[Image: f5d9cg.png]
Refund my $1925 you FREAK of Nature. Your a FRAUD liar cheat and you steal!!!
04-03-2013, 05:10 AM
RE:
That is really my LR account. But screenshots are fake..
04-03-2013, 05:17 AM
RE:
(04-03-2013 05:10 AM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  That is really my LR account. But screenshots are fake..
LOL...LOL....

just an Advice to FORUM ADMINS...... Temp Deactivate any kind of posts to public from CPAmaster33 until they find the solution. 2k $ is much money for scam .. and probably you dont want that kind of persons in the forum. So until the truth signs BLOCk the posts... Thats only an advice!
04-03-2013, 05:18 AM
RE:
F*** off they are real as the thief you are. You need to tell me what u did with the $1925 cause you have nothing for it. Explain that to me
04-03-2013, 05:32 AM
RE:
This scumbag gives forums like this a bad name. He should be castrated.

my post on other thread:

Unfortunately, I've been very patient with this Brian White guy (not real name) and I kept getting the runaround. It's been almost 4 weeks since I sent him over $1650 to have sales and HCs. And every week would always be a stalling tactic. He says he sent the HCs but I never receive them. And the sales would happen on Monday, never happened, then in a week, never happened. And so on and so on.

In short, I lost all that money to this Brian White guy and will never see it again.

There are others out there I'm sure who are still waiting for him to deliver, but it will never happen. Just stalling tactics so that you won't report him.

Good luck to any of the others who have been scammed since I know you won't be getting your money back. I'm moving on.
76.gif

50.gif