80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2012, 07:38 AM
5-Hour Autopilot Membership Site = $5K Per Month
"Create Your Own Autopilot Membership Site:
The Simple, Fast, No Hassle Way to Create Stacks of Cash, Every Single Month -- Set, Forget, Fill Your PayPal Account"

I don't know why we didn't think of it sooner.

We heard that membership sites were THE way to make huge amounts of money, month after month. But, we didn't have the guts...

Finally, after watching other people make piles of cash we took action. We developed a membership site creation formula so simple that it doesn't take more than one afternoon to set up.

"But How Much Work Will It Take?"

Imagine this. You spend maybe 4-5 hours setting up the membership site and all of the content for a full year. Then, you set it on autopilot and you just start watching your PayPal account fill up.

You just need to trade a few hours on some lazy afternoon to get your first membership site up and running. And when I say "running" I mean that it's completely, 100% setup. You don't ever need to look at it again if you don't want to.

How would you like to have a "set and forget" membership? I mean seriously, if I showed you how to get your own simple membership 100% setup in just a few hours, wouldn't you just do it?

No one's going to turn away from an easy monthly cash river. A few drops of effort on the weekend and you're set for at least a year.

But hold on, here's a question...

Would you rather create one product or one membership site? Well, setting up a membership site using our system is way easier than creating your own $47 report.

We eliminated every single wasteful step. We nuked all of the extra crap people try to sell you, or tell you that you need. You hardly need anything to setup a membership site. If you can read and type, you can have your first membership site - today.

"So, I Sell Once And The Cash Keeps Flowing?"

Listen, are you trying to sell to new customers again and again? Don't you feel like that is a complete waste of time? Take a look at the clock on the wall, or glance at your watch. Time is burning. Every time you create a completely new product, you have to do work.

My point is monkey simple. If you get people into your membership site, they are in your sales funnel. Not only is it easy to retain them, you can upsell to them. That's right. They hand over cash each month AND, according to the research, they are more likely to buy from you again.

What's not to like about this kind of effortless membership system?

Oh, yeah, and one more thing. If you've struggled to build a list, I've got another little gem for you.Memberships build your list. All members are on your list. You're killing two birds with one stone.

And members will benefit from your membership too. You're building a relationship with them. They'll come to know the quality of your work. They know how much you offer, and how much you help them. You're a known commodity. You know what that spells, right? S-a-l-e-s.

"Do You Think I Could Do It, Really?"

Our report How To Make $5,000+ Per Month With Your Own Simple Membership Site is what you need if you're looking for cash flow every single month, for years. The report makes a bold claim - $5,000 per month!- but there's not much to making it work.

Look, if you dedicate yourself to this ridiculously simple system, you can do it. I mean that. There are people making a lot more than $5K per month with simple membership sites, that's for sure.

Even if you completely and utterly "fail" because you can't market your way out of a wet paper bag, you could still pull down $250 to $500 per month pretty easily. And, it's for just a few hours of work. Over a year, that's$3,000 to $6,000 for a complete failure - that's pretty easy to swallow if you ask me.

"What's Really Inside This Killer Membership Report?"

Here's a taste of what we reveal inside:

1. You can be 100% setup in just a matter of a few hours
2. That you can literally print cash on demand with your membership
3. Exactly what type of content to generate so your members love you
4. How you can "set and forget" your membership and put it on autopilot
5. The absolute quickest ways to radically grow your membership
6. How to get your members begging for even more (hint: you can have more than one membership in the same niche...)

Of course, there's a lot more. In fact...

It's hard to decide what's best about the report. It completely destroys the notion that membership sites are hard to set up and run. It's no exaggeration that you can be up and running in a few hours.

(Instead of doing the laundry or mowing the lawn, you could set up a membership site, auto-generate a pile of cash, and hire other people to get your chores done. Every month. Sounds like a good plan, don't you agree?)

The report also explains how to keep customers loyal, as in, fanatic loyalty. They'll be asking for your next product. Did you ever think: Hey, I'm the guru.

Well, the truth is that report shows you how to be the Wizard of Oz. You'll be the one calling the shots. People will respect what you say - if you follow our simple roadmap - and they'll love you for it. Oh, and they'll pay you month after month.

How To Make $5,000+ Per Month With Your Own Simple Membership Site is only 10 pages long. It doesn't need to be longer because the system is ridiculously simple. Download the report, read it, act on it. In a few hours, pow!

"How Do I Purchase?"

It's FREE to members of this private membership...

How To Make $5,000+ Per Month
With Your Own Simple Membership Site

Download Now!

"Sounds Great!"

Well, the membership report is great. It's a weapon. But, we're looking to make this the best download in this membership.

So...We're offering up flying wild bonuses.

Bonus #1: We have another report for you: The 20 Minute Secret To Flooding Your Site With 1,000+ Unique Visitors A Day.

I want you to think about that report for a minute.

The number one problem with a new membership site is getting traffic. Without traffic, you can't get new members. The 20 Minute Secret report is a battlefield tested way to get members to your site.

Let's make this simple...

We're giving you the membership report plus a free ticket to getting a gush of traffic to your new membership site.

Oh, we're not done yet. There's more...

Bonus #2: We're giving you Resale Rights to both reports. Here's exactly what you can do with these reports:

[YES] Can be given away
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be included in membership sites
[NO] Cannot be edited, branded or modified
[NO] Cannot sell or transfer Resale Rights
[NO] Cannot sell or transfer Master Resale Rights
[NO] Cannot sell or transfer Private Label Rights

Note: Only folks in this membership get resale rights - you cannot transfer the right to sell the reports to your customers.

Create your membership, drive traffic to it, and earn a healthy monthly income. It's all spelled out...

How To Make $5,000+ Per Month
With Your Own Simple Membership Site

Download Now!

WAIT! One More Thing...

Both reports are actually one of several reports available in the members only areas of our premium membership, The Simple Cash Blog.

>> http://simplecashblog.com/1monthfree.html

Members get access to several reports like the ones you're going to read on a monthly basis. In addition, they also get exclusive non-transferable resale rights to much of our content.

Here are titles of some the other blog entries in the members area...

* How To Get 10 Super Affiliates To Promote Your Product In 14 Days

* The Simple Formula To Building An Opt-In List Of 10,000+ In Less Than 3 Months

* How $1 Products That Take 30 Minutes To Create Can Make You More Than $10,000

Those are some pretty bold claims, but once you see the quality of the two reports you downloaded, you'll definitely agree that we're not pulling these numbers out of nowhere...

Access to the membership is a steal at only $27 a month, but we're sweetening the deal even more for Warriors. You're going to get one month totally free access.

And, if you continue to be a member of the Simple Cash Blog after the 1 month is up, we’ll lock you in at a much lower price – only $15 per month. If you’ve been looking to drive hoards of traffic to your website and make money with a ton of profitable (and simple!) business models, the Simple Cash Blog is for you.

In fact, as a member of the Simple Cash Blog, you have the ability to talk one-on-one with us and ask us any questions you want to improve your business through the member’s only forum. It’s a no-brainer…

For more information and to join at the discounted rate, go here...

1 Month FREE Access To
The Simple Cash Blog

Get One Month Free!

Thanks for downloading - hope you enjoy it!

To Your New Membership,
Matt Rhodes of "The Rhodes Brothers"
03-14-2012, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2012 08:31 AM by abhishekkjain.)
RE: 5-Hour Autopilot Membership Site = $5K Per Month
hmmm 404...Sorry - Page Not Found!</big>
03-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Only posted today and already we get this page:

Sorry - Page Not Found!

Any alternative IM Ministry?
03-14-2012, 10:42 AM
I will update if I can find an alternative link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

36.gif