174.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2016, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2016 04:28 AM by luckyducky777.)
RE: Android App Market - 100% Automated. 50k - 150k Apps, Earn 3000$/mo With CPA, CPI
HONEST REVIEW:

Guys,

I would recommend NOT purchasing this!!!

You will definitely need some serious hosting or your hosting provider will CONSTANTLY restrict your account because of this poorly developed site/script!!!!

So far, I have NOT been able to use my site because of constant malfunctions and issues!!! I informed the seller immediately of all the issues. Definitely NOT WORTH THE HEADACHES!!!!

I'm definitely UNSATISFIED with this product because IT DOES NOT WORK AS DESCRIBED and DISAPPOINTED in the seller!!!

I've requested a refund as I have NOT been able to use my site not once b/c my hosting provider keeps the restriction on because of this site! The seller has failed to provide me with a refund which is JUST NOT RIGHT and a TERRIBLE way to conduct business!!!! :-|

=====

Check pages 9 and 10 for my review and another customer.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Ipho...LOT?page=9
04-12-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Android App Market - 100% Automated. 50k - 150k Apps, Earn 3000$/mo With CPA, CPI
I had a same problem, but it was worse. That viatneamese guy speaks or dont speaks englesh - depends how difficult Q you ask.
Duplicate content as well, also links lead to his site,
Or they are empty-confused.
He needs 10 days to update links but after 10 days site was seme as it was on first.
When I try to help him and finish this drama - so I want refound.
That poor Vietnam scammer said he has a dougter to feed. Guide he is talking about can be found in any plr.

Dont expect he will do any refuound. I think there is a group of scammers behind. First they are based in Vietnam. Througt communicacion I have noticed that scammer Judyx36 sometimes can speak englesh, on some other comunication he doesnt ( Skype talk ). Sometimes he became personal on other hand he doesnt have a clue what app he installed....
So I agree to disclose his dirty bussiness. ( did you know average wage in Vietnam is cca 130$)

So judy36x have you guts to admit your poor service and refound my money?

Dont buy from that scammer!

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Ipho...OT?page=10
04-13-2016, 02:04 AM
Dear... plis buy my website, you will earn $10,000, but I cant pruv it or it will harm my acount

lmao!
04-13-2016, 08:43 PM
support language indonesia?
Sell Backlink PBN visit http://www.jasabacklinkpbn.com
04-30-2016, 01:52 PM
Dear,

I was install my script over 300+ customer and website. I install many website on hosting provider: hostgator, bluehost, godaddy, vps, ...
I will refund if i can not complete my job or can not install website or you cancel it after i install one weeks.

Please check ours rules:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Support:

We will support one year for the website.
After we complete install your website and your website online. If your website have error, hacked, or have any issue. You must request support to us.

You can submit support in contact form, send email to support@suuforest.net and add our skype: suuforest.net

If you use your private email like infor@yourdomain.com. You must sure that, your email can receive email from us.

If you send contact in support, you must enter correct email in contact email. We will contact to again to this email. Please check it very careful before submit request support.

We receive many supports in contact us from but we cannot send email to this email. So, If you need a support. Please check your email send to us and make sure that your email can receive our emails.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Refund Policies:
We will guarantee complete refund your money:
1. If we cannot complete your website. We will complete refund 100% your money to PayPal.
2. If you want cancel your order. We will cancel your order and refund 100% money to Paypal.
3. After I complete your website. Within 3 days, if you don’t like my website, my job. I will complete refund your money.

Term of Uses:
1. Your website will be install in 24 – 48 hours, maximum 72 hours.

2. After you paid to us. For install:
- If you want install by yourself. We will send you our script, license key and guide how install your website.
- If you need us install your website, please provide for us your domain name, hosting information. We will start install after we receive these information.

4. Refund Terms:

- Before install, if you want cancel your order. We will complete refund your money.
- After we complete setup your website, if you don’t like my job, my website. You have 3 days for request refund. After refund your money, license of my script for your website will change to pending active. You need contact us again for active your website again.

- If after 7 days, you request refund. After refund, your license of website will be blocked. You need contact us for reactive your site again.
- Refund will not available after 30 days we complete your website. If you do a chargeback, we will block your site and request remove your website to your host provider.

Protect US with Fraud.
In the past time, we have a lot of fraud. So, we need protect our service, our product with fraud. If we found fraud on any order. We will cancel and report to all system.
We spend a large of time for develop product, pay thousands dollar for script, for service. We must protect us with fraud.

Please check careful before order our service:
1. About Complete Website:
- With Setup website only. After we receive necessary information. Time for complete from 24 – 48 hours, max 72 hours. After we complete setup website, we will send all information of website to customer via email.
- With Website need customize, create unique layout, add page, …: It dependent how many order we are processing, how about your request. Time for complete update for the website from 7 days or more, …

2. About Refund:
We will complete refund your money if we cannot complete your website. Or if you don’t like our jobs, you have 3 days and max 7 days request a fund.
After we refund your money. Your website will stop. We don’t allow you keep our jobs and did not pay for us.

3. About Support:
We will support your website in one year, we will accept support if your email provided us still working.
We cannot support you if we cannot send you email.
04-30-2016, 02:06 PM
Why is this BSO posted twice?
04-30-2016, 02:07 PM
(04-30-2016 02:06 PM)Niterain Wrote:  Why is this BSO posted twice?

This is BSO for Android. on other thread is BSO for IOS App Store.

Thank you
04-30-2016, 02:10 PM
Honestly, the only fraud I can find here is OP. There is no way you can earn money this easily without knowledge or bit of hardwork. Please stop falling for these scams. BBHF is better than warrior forum
04-30-2016, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2016 02:13 PM by judy36x.)
(04-30-2016 02:10 PM)Vijayaraj Wrote:  Honestly, the only fraud I can find here is OP. There is no way you can earn money this easily without knowledge or bit of hardwork. Please stop falling for these scams. BBHF is better than warrior forum

Do you know marketing apps ? I think you don't know how to marketing app and don't know how my app work.
Please don't says scams before you know.
05-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Dear,

Thank you for contact us, we just send email to you.
If you need any information about our offer, please reply my email for send new contact.

http://suuforest.net/contact-us/

Thank you very much !

99.gif