55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-19-2016, 04:03 AM
RE: 2yrs in IM and have not made more than 10$
It's easy to earn money online. First off, get a skill. Learn to do something very well: writing, designing, coding, etc. Just learn something and do it RIGHT.

Once you get a valuable skill, you can start freelancing. It will give you enough money to test and invest. It's as easy as that.

And the most important: focus on only 1 thing. ONLY ONE!
10-19-2016, 10:04 AM
i have just made $70 in 10 minutes from gambling inbox me and i show u what site i use it's a risk though invested $6 :)
10-19-2016, 11:04 AM
Im in the car business, I can tell you the same thing like everyone else. focus on one thing.
I focus on bringing appointments that shows to our dealer. I close the deals physically though ( not online). I pull in good profits every month. BE GOOD AT ONE THING , PROMOTE IT. little by little you will build an income. And by the way, car business is good example for Hybrid Sales ( online and offline)
Good Luck Y'all
09-22-2023, 06:18 AM
Anything new?
10-09-2023, 07:37 PM
(12-19-2013 05:29 AM)asphyxia Wrote:  The error many do (did it myself) is that we have really big hopes thanks to the unreal names the wso's have. Because of that, at the first sign of possible failure we give up and try another method, another, another and another again.

The only way to make money online is to abbandon the hype and realize that if you want to make something is a MUST to stay focused every day, every hour and keep doing it until you know it as you know your best friend.

Don't get trapped into downloading every new overhyped method which will burn a lot of your time, don't spend too much time reading forums, acquiring information but never doing anything.

What I would do if I was to start again from the beginning is this:
-make a list of my skills;
-see which method I can do with my skills;
-acquire some information on Adsense-CPA-Offline Marketing
-understand what I can do with what I know and pick one of the 3 (I would never start with adsense, it takes some time before you can make a good income from it);
-TAKE ACTION on what I choose and work on it at least 8 hours at day 6 days at week for a month
-Stop and look at the results after 1 month of heavy work.

It's easy to get distracted when you stay in front of a computer and FOCUS is the thing that a lot of people can't do. At the end of the day you might think: "I did this and that, I'm happy with it" but you easely forget the few hours spent on facebook, the time spent on youtube and the time spent on messaging with friends. This way you waste days, weeks and months thinking that you are working while you are just wasting time.

I passed through this, Thor would call me a F.U.C.K.I.N.G Leecher and I was one. I have a 250gb hd full of stuff I downloaded and never read, it was always "I'll download it, will look at it tomorrow". In the end I took action on one of the first programs I ever got, focused on it and saw the first results. The approach was drastic, to keep me focused I asked a friend (girl, they know how to breake your balls) to ask me every day what I did and how that got me closer to the results. I also blocked facebook, twitter and a few blogs in the worktime using a simple firefox plugin and it worked for me.

You don't need a mentor, you have to understand that you can be your own menthor. There are no "secret" formulas to earn money unless you want to steal them. The information is easely available for everyone but the difference is HOW are you going to use it. Are you going to take action or are you going to wait for a miracle or a magic wand?

Man, exactly what I needed. I thought it was just me. Thanks
61.gif

46.gif