42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-16-2013, 06:31 AM
2yrs in IM and have not made more than 10$
Hey guys am new here have been stealing free methods and cracked softwares without registering but i later realized that am still not making more than 10$ per month even less sometimes
Guys have decided to register as i have realized am not been smart as i thought i am please guys i need advise,help and mentor from you guys have tried bloging ,adsense cpa ,ppd i make so little and am tired i need encouragement from you guys and methods.
12-16-2013, 07:52 AM
RE:
same as me i do too ive tryed them also one is succesfull constant income cpa but the others i cant get im trying to team with a scripter so we can make bots but nobody will add me on skype to share methods jack.lantern1
12-16-2013, 05:39 PM
RE:
My dear Friend,
I started with one website for social media service, for first one month i didn't earned anything, second month no earnings, so fed up and thought to sell the website, I listed it for sale, due to some reason listing got banned after that i did some seo i got site on page 1 after that i started earning, then i got one offer , so i sold website. for good amount,
I suggest you never loose hopes, try your best, work hard
hard work never goes waist, you get some result definitely
12-18-2013, 11:34 AM
RE:
Hi All,

I can help you with my own method, but my method only work for people from US and UK.

PM me
12-18-2013, 03:39 PM
RE:
You could make $10 a day in about 5 hours at http://www.Microworkers.com , if you want the big bux look at some of the money making tutorials in the VIP section ;)
67.gif
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
12-19-2013, 04:01 AM
RE:
(12-18-2013 03:39 PM)ChrissyPalmer Wrote:  You could make $10 a day in about 5 hours at http://www.Microworkers.com , if you want the big bux look at some of the money making tutorials in the VIP section ;)
Thank you! I'm new here and new to memo too, so thanks for your advice
12-19-2013, 05:29 AM
RE:
The error many do (did it myself) is that we have really big hopes thanks to the unreal names the wso's have. Because of that, at the first sign of possible failure we give up and try another method, another, another and another again.

The only way to make money online is to abbandon the hype and realize that if you want to make something is a MUST to stay focused every day, every hour and keep doing it until you know it as you know your best friend.

Don't get trapped into downloading every new overhyped method which will burn a lot of your time, don't spend too much time reading forums, acquiring information but never doing anything.

What I would do if I was to start again from the beginning is this:
-make a list of my skills;
-see which method I can do with my skills;
-acquire some information on Adsense-CPA-Offline Marketing
-understand what I can do with what I know and pick one of the 3 (I would never start with adsense, it takes some time before you can make a good income from it);
-TAKE ACTION on what I choose and work on it at least 8 hours at day 6 days at week for a month
-Stop and look at the results after 1 month of heavy work.

It's easy to get distracted when you stay in front of a computer and FOCUS is the thing that a lot of people can't do. At the end of the day you might think: "I did this and that, I'm happy with it" but you easely forget the few hours spent on facebook, the time spent on youtube and the time spent on messaging with friends. This way you waste days, weeks and months thinking that you are working while you are just wasting time.

I passed through this, Thor would call me a F.U.C.K.I.N.G Leecher and I was one. I have a 250gb hd full of stuff I downloaded and never read, it was always "I'll download it, will look at it tomorrow". In the end I took action on one of the first programs I ever got, focused on it and saw the first results. The approach was drastic, to keep me focused I asked a friend (girl, they know how to breake your balls) to ask me every day what I did and how that got me closer to the results. I also blocked facebook, twitter and a few blogs in the worktime using a simple firefox plugin and it worked for me.

You don't need a mentor, you have to understand that you can be your own menthor. There are no "secret" formulas to earn money unless you want to steal them. The information is easely available for everyone but the difference is HOW are you going to use it. Are you going to take action or are you going to wait for a miracle or a magic wand?
12-19-2013, 07:02 AM
RE:
(12-19-2013 05:29 AM)asphyxia Wrote:  The error many do (did it myself) is that we have really big hopes thanks to the unreal names the wso's have. Because of that, at the first sign of possible failure we give up and try another method, another, another and another again.

The only way to make money online is to abbandon the hype and realize that if you want to make something is a MUST to stay focused every day, every hour and keep doing it until you know it as you know your best friend.

Don't get trapped into downloading every new overhyped method which will burn a lot of your time, don't spend too much time reading forums, acquiring information but never doing anything.

What I would do if I was to start again from the beginning is this:
-make a list of my skills;
-see which method I can do with my skills;
-acquire some information on Adsense-CPA-Offline Marketing
-understand what I can do with what I know and pick one of the 3 (I would never start with adsense, it takes some time before you can make a good income from it);
-TAKE ACTION on what I choose and work on it at least 8 hours at day 6 days at week for a month
-Stop and look at the results after 1 month of heavy work.

It's easy to get distracted when you stay in front of a computer and FOCUS is the thing that a lot of people can't do. At the end of the day you might think: "I did this and that, I'm happy with it" but you easely forget the few hours spent on facebook, the time spent on youtube and the time spent on messaging with friends. This way you waste days, weeks and months thinking that you are working while you are just wasting time.

I passed through this, Thor would call me a F.U.C.K.I.N.G Leecher and I was one. I have a 250gb hd full of stuff I downloaded and never read, it was always "I'll download it, will look at it tomorrow". In the end I took action on one of the first programs I ever got, focused on it and saw the first results. The approach was drastic, to keep me focused I asked a friend (girl, they know how to breake your balls) to ask me every day what I did and how that got me closer to the results. I also blocked facebook, twitter and a few blogs in the worktime using a simple firefox plugin and it worked for me.

You don't need a mentor, you have to understand that you can be your own menthor. There are no "secret" formulas to earn money unless you want to steal them. The information is easely available for everyone but the difference is HOW are you going to use it. Are you going to take action or are you going to wait for a miracle or a magic wand?

Well said.
12-19-2013, 07:20 AM
RE:
Yea thank you guys now i know the problem i hear a new method from someone making big bucks i jump on it thinking i'ill make the big buck too i keep on jumping from one method to another reading differents ebook without actually sticking to 1 method and after sometime i'll fail, the solution is just sticking to a method and work hard on it .Thank you guys love you all
12-21-2013, 11:06 AM
RE:
I suggest you sell services first, consider using FiveRR.

Then you can learn how to build a list and begin building your own list, you can find a free auto responder script, and don't need to buy expensive commercial auto responder services, but you can if you have made some money.

After you have a list, you can share with them good gifts such as free reports/ebooks, or software programs, and build a good relationship, then you can promote affiliate offers to them.

That's it, this business model is simple, but has been proven by so many marketers.
45.gif

24.gif