68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-28-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: 22 Facebook Organic Engagement Tips:
This are Practicable and very easy to implement Tips. Thank you so much for your generous share.
04-23-2020, 05:57 AM
The OP has posted quite useful tips. From my experience, I would like to add one or two things here as these things have helped me:
1. Always have an idea about your audience and what they like or dislike.
2. Select some different forms of the topics that got more reach or engagements from your previous posts. Use these topics consistently. If humor or satire gives more reach, add it more.
3. In order to have real followers, you can also post on different groups which can be related to your blog niche. You can cross share but it's better if post it from a personal account and just add your page link at the end.
4. OP has already said this but I'll repeat. Be very selective about the time your audience is free and surfing the social media websites. Timing of your post has a dramatic effect on the reach you'll get.

Happy blogging.

Regards,
E. Grayson
04-25-2020, 01:25 AM
I have started posting videos on my facebook fanpage every 15 minutes. I guess I should stop it then. How many videos should I post per day. Pleae I have been waiting for your response.
04-25-2020, 06:22 AM
Thanks +Reps Added
04-28-2020, 03:38 AM
(04-25-2020 01:25 AM)windowstoweb Wrote:  I have started posting videos on my facebook fanpage every 15 minutes. I guess I should stop it then. How many videos should I post per day. Pleae I have been waiting for your response.

Every 15 minutes? Are you downloading videos from other sites and uploading them to your page? That's a little risky and you may wake up one morning to find your page de-monetized or even banned.
42.gif
04-28-2020, 07:10 AM
thanks nice info sir
04-30-2020, 12:19 AM
Useful tips! Good one
06-02-2020, 05:44 AM
The OP has covered almost everything but one thing that in my opinion gets the most engagement is the topic you choose and when you choose to talk about it. Almost everyday you have innumerable things to blog about but always choose the ones which are the most famous like something recent in the entertainment industry or something tragic or some unknown facts about the most famous people. Things like that always increase your followings.
06-02-2020, 10:41 AM
nice share

60.gif