73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: 2016 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2016 Than You Ever Have Before
(12-03-2016 12:42 PM)Haze2U Wrote:  My good friend and black boot that kicked my ass NC. I only ask that you update this thread with 2017 in the title. So those who are coming to leech can also get that kick early.

I update it to re-kick anyone that needs it, especially if they have a focus issue. IMO- that is one of the biggest things that hold people back.
12-29-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: 2016 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2016 Than You Ever Have Before
time is everything

dont waste your time
01-02-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: 2017 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2016 Than You Ever Have Before
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of you in our BBHF family!

I hope this year becomes the best year you've ever had, not just in business, but in all aspects of your lives.

And it can be if you develop a "strategy" to make it happen.

Notice I didn't say resolutions, goals, task lists or anything other than a strategy.

Right now is the perfect time to re-read this thread and start developing your strategy on how you are going to make this year the absolute best year of your life.

Develop a strategy and then focus with razor sharp precision on putting your strategy into play. Once you have your strategy - use the focus pack to help you kick-ass all year long.

Don't put it off... don't get distracted... don't get lazy... just do it!

I want to see you achieve everything you desire to achieve! And this is how.

Cheers! Cool

- NC

02-09-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: 2017 Could Be YOUR Year - How To Make More Money In 2016 Than You Ever Have Before
Just found this thread and read through the whole thing over an afternoon.

Thank you for all you've done and said, as well as the action pack.

This is such a shot in the arm for someone who has battled depression for 15 years, lost my home, savings, health, self-value, hope and nearly my wife. I'm read to climb out of this black hole I've been sucked into.

Love your spirit and attitude!!!
02-10-2017, 12:27 PM
(02-09-2017 01:42 PM)xmed Wrote:  Just found this thread and read through the whole thing over an afternoon.

Thank you for all you've done and said, as well as the action pack.

This is such a shot in the arm for someone who has battled depression for 15 years, lost my home, savings, health, self-value, hope and nearly my wife. I'm read to climb out of this black hole I've been sucked into.

Love your spirit and attitude!!!
Glad it has helped.

Just keep plowing forward and don't worry about the past, it's not relevant for your future other than to learn lessons.

Stay focused on the prize, Mate!
44.gif
03-21-2017, 08:44 AM
hi NC,
thanks for the awesome post, very inspiring. i realise now how much time i am wasting on doing nothing!
i have downloaded your pack (thank you)and will be working my way through that. any chance anyone has a copy of 'the morning miracle' i can't get the link in your other post to work.
03-21-2017, 01:36 PM
See if someone can post a mirror in the original thread.

- NC
03-22-2017, 07:04 AM
thanks, will do
03-31-2017, 04:32 AM
Interesting thoughts...I been notice those things but I'm quite and sometimes I just speak out ....sometimes

(06-30-2016 12:38 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  Bilbert, my friend... simply by paying attention to the "real world" and seeing the games for what they are. I've said the EU will break up for years now. I actually thought it would have started with Scotland, but it really does not matter. It's going to all fall apart, whether by design or not doesn't even mater. You already see the tyrants talking about a super state and more slave system bullshit. However, I think far too many people have woken up to the games and are now seeing the world for what it is and it's just a mater of time before ALL of these slave systems make themselves obsolete. The blockchain and decentralization in general is at the front of all of it. I love it. :)

Long live the f.uckin internet, eh?!

I was laughing when I saw the vote count that was right down to the wire like every other major vote. LOL Riiiiiiiight, like the population is so evenly divided. There's so much bullshit with these political games it boggles the mind. You see this kind of nonsense in the states during EVERY election cycle. Media talking hands with their "polls" and races to manipulate peoples opinions. IMO elections are nothing but theater and politicians are nothing but puppets. They are nothing but useful idiots and tools to justify the existence of the state.

There's gonna be a lot of chaos that rolls out of all of these and a lot of profit opportunity in the midst of it. I just hope the powers that be don't try to kick off another world war... there's been enough d*** death with all these engineered wars already.
06-01-2017, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 09:17 PM by PaulieP.)
When i opened the compound effect and i saw the preface of Tony Robbins i started puking in my mouth cus there is no bigger con-artist then that *****, no wonder he is so buddy buddy with people like Frank Kern, also the constant name dropping of other "gurus" in that hyped up voice and the huge amount of fluff makes it a terrible read/listen, i could not get passed chapter one without getting angry, it is like listening to a WSO sales video, can't understand why you recommend this ...

The only two things i liked was "shut up and stop whining" and the Pomodoro Technique, the rest to me is hyped, rehashed, selfhelp guru crap like Tony Robbins, anyway thanks for the share mate, especially the pomodoro technique is really helpfull for my distracted brain :)
34.gif

77.gif